Cement Butt - Beware - Page 2

Thread: Cement Butt - Beware

Ohhhhhh now I see. Interesting the things that come up isnt it! Did the audience have a collective JAWDROP at that little bit of infos?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yeah Dr. Phil does some really emotionally intense shows (murderer faces victims family is an example)
    The audience was actually shocked when they found out in the beginning that the fake doctor was MTF b/c I think most (and myself) thought she looked convincingly feminine (although disfigured). It just another twist that added to the general craziness. Injecting glue and cement is just a whole new level!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

fawnie, maybe you are lucky not having cable!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    fawnie, maybe you are lucky not having cable!!!!!!!!!
    kay but ... im depending on you guys to keep me up to speed here on world events and gossip!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    kay but ... im depending on you guys to keep me up to speed here on world events and gossip!
    Sure XD But being on this forum is much more entertaining! Especially the DIY section, so many things to learn and experiment with

Quote Originally Posted by ToldYouSo View Post
    Sure XD But being on this forum is much more entertaining! Especially the DIY section, so many things to learn and experiment with
    Just so it doesnt involve Fix-a-Flat!! XD

well some girls in Africa use stock cube to enhance their butts. That's how desperate some people are to have some.
    I want to have a glowing and even complexion, not high yellow just golden and healthyHidden Content

Please indulge my ignorance, Divine, but what is "stock cube"?

Still thinking about a new regimen ...

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements