Cement Butt - Beware - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 First 5 6

Thread: Cement Butt - Beware

it takes 2 years to heal up from the inside so you will itch at the incision sites and depending on how an individual heals, you may have a hard firm feel to your skin or a softer firm feel, that I know from having breast augmentation years ago
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

my butt is sore but tolerable after the BBL. I like the projection from the side view, it looks nice and round now, do you like the shape of your bum now @saucey
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    I'm getting a brazilian butt lift, can't wait to get my small waist and bootie back how it was pre-baby, I want a nice natural size, no ghetto azzzz, Can't get no print work with a giant bum. That works for some, but not in my lifestyle
    JOB DONE YIPPPEEEE!!!! Thanking the Lord me and @saucey have been comparing and sharing notes. I'm open to questions family

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements