Cement Butt - Beware
Page 1 of 6 1 2 Last

Thread: Cement Butt - Beware

Cement Butt - Beware

I know that a lot of SCT members want to look like Nicki Minaj, Kim K or whoever but here's a word of caution for you. Be careful what you ask for and who you get your procedure with.

KTLA News

11:01 a.m. PST, November 25, 2011
    MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (KTLA) -- A second person has been arrested after a sham doctor was accused of giving a patient buttocks injections with "Fix a Flat."

Corey Alexander Eubank, 40, of Hollywood, Florida is accused of assisting an unlicensed doctor in injecting clients†backsides with a "toxic" mix of cement, mineral oil, Fix-a-Flat tire sealant and Super Glue.

The clients were under the impression they were receiving buttocks implants.

If vanity is wrong, i dont wanna be right Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Still thinking about a new regimen ...

Yeah its funny but its a serious problem though , there are too many idiots out there getting their butts pumped with God knows what .
    If vanity is wrong, i dont wanna be right Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for sharing, Maatra. I have read about this a few weeks ago. It is extremely shocking and disturbing to think some people can do such a crazy thing!
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

Poor thing looks like a poster child for Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Some responsibility obviously falls on the people who don't do their research. You should never "bargain" shop when you're getting cosmetic surgery, which is clearly what occurred here.
    Keep me accountable! Hidden Content
    Starting weight: 147lbs
    Current weight: 133lbs
    Goal weight: 120lbs

Cement, SuperGlue and Fix-a-Flat ... Wahhhh?????? Didnt the client ASK what was going to be injected?

And one look at the person who injects it shoulda told her it was not gonna end well!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Lol Dr. Phil did an episode about this "woman" (born a man) with interviews with some of the victims and a supposed accomplice. While I agree that it's extremely poor judgement to go to someone's house to get injected by a non-licensed health professional, this story was kinda sad b/c one of the victims was a MTF transvestite who said that since Corey Alexander was MTF herself, she trusted her more than normal due to a sisterhood that transvestites have (sort of like a bond I guess since the community itself is very small) and then she ended up disfigured =( Definitely need to be careful and make sure you go to an actual physician for any kind of surgical or cosmetic work where skin is being punctured.

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    Rly? Dr Phil talked about the MTF community?
    No one of the victims who was MTF herself brought it up when Dr. Phil questioned her as to why she'd go to someone's house and get this kinda work done. As a "fellow" MTF she trusted her more

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements