Topskinclear.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Topskinclear.com

Topskinclear.com

Who here has order from them before? Are they reliable?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

isnt this where lcdouglas got her stuff? If so, she gave good reviews on the site

They never sent me tracking information, or responded to my email. But my products did arrive.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

They got my order wrong and was rude when I called. Acted like they were annoyed that I called. Will not order there again.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasgirl View Post
    They got my order wrong and was rude when I called. Acted like they were annoyed that I called. Will not order there again.
    Oh my. What did you order? They had better not mess up my order.

Yeah they never sent me a tracking number and they never replied to my emails or calls but my products did arrive. On my last order a couple weeks ago they left out the soap I ordered. I'm confused now bc they never messed up my order before and theyre prices are unbeatable so idk what I'm gonna do with them
    Gettin' bleachy with it! Hidden Content Hidden Content

I reviewed their website hoping to get more information on the products but they don't list any information. I doubt that I'll order.

Yeah they are very suspicious to me now but they did send me my products except for the last time
    Gettin' bleachy with it! Hidden Content Hidden Content

What are their products like? I wanted to buy some hair masques and hair growth creams but I don't want anything with steriods or want to see myself go bald by using some cheap chemicals.
    Christian, Jew, Muslim, shaman, Zoroastrian, stone, ground, mountain, river, each has a secret way of being with the mystery, unique and not to be judged. - Rumi Appear as you are, Be as you appear- Rumi
    My religion is my business, your religion is your business- there is a middle society called humanism, can we live there together? - Maheen

I know this thread is old, but I didn't see a point in making a new one. I placed an order with TopSkinClear.com last week and was surprised at how fast it shipped.

We'll lo and behold, they got my order all wrong. I sent them an email, since it's not easy getting ahold of them by phone.

I hope I can get my correct order or at least a refund since I paid almost $10 for shipping.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements