Weird plastic surgery
Page 1 of 5 1 2 Last

Thread: Weird plastic surgery

Weird plastic surgery

Hello Everyone, I have this huge problems. I have muscular arms, not like Serena Williams but they muscular tough. I know lots of people say, I should be proud but I'm not! I don't feel comfortable and I would love one day to wear sleeveles shirts. So I'm considering surgery. I haven't heard about that type of surgery, so I would like to ask if anyone knows a surgeon that does this type of surgery.
    Thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Do you work out? Im not sure surgery removes muscle. I know complete inactivity does though

Emm I heard of several types of minimising muscle surgeries, but the techniques were new and not reliable enough... needs more research to verify its safety...
    I read this as I was looking into muscle correction procedures for my mummy...

Better to visit a doctor that offers free consultations and see what they've got to say... then dig VERY hard to research its side effects (don't expect the dr to tell you the full truth )

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Why are you not proud of them? So many people spend hours working out to have well defined muscles. Personally I used to look at Tara from True Blood and dream about have those lithe sexy limbs!

Thank you everyone for your answers. I do not work out, I think it's genetic because my dad is very muscular. And also the reason why I'm not proud of my muscles is because It doesn't look good when I wear sleevleess shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by mariebai10 View Post
    Thank you everyone for your answers. I do not work out, I think it's genetic because my dad is very muscular. And also the reason why I'm not proud of my muscles is because It doesn't look good when I wear sleevleess shirts.
    Sez who? Look at Michelle Obama.. I think she looks powerful and yet womanly

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by mariebai10 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how old are you mariebai? If there is a possible surgery to remove muscule I think you'll regret it as you get older. When you age you start to lose muscule & definition. Just think, when you're well past menopause, you'll have the best looking arms in town.

I'm 20 years old. I really want this surgery because I don't feel entirely like a woman with my arms, and a lot of people made n still make fun of me.

I am 54 and I work out hard to maintain muscularity so I can keep my metabolism working in high gear. It definitely helps you maintain a healthy weight especially at my stage in life. If you take away your natural muscle don't be surprised if it becomes increasingly hard for you to maintain your weight and not put on fat. Personally I'd rather have muscular arms. I think when you get older you will regret your decision but to each his own. Good luck.

I have a tendency to bulk up too in the arms, ever since I was a swimmer. I have big arms and they did achieve a smaller scale when I lost 25lbs. I learned to do more reps and less wts for a toned appearance. . This worked for me.
    Here is a thought. Why not try to have a sport trainer help you out.? I know you can't spot reduce, but maybe doing more yoga which lengthens your muscle, might slim your arms down??.
    Have you ever had your blood work done on your hormones?
    There has to be other alternatives for you other than surgical removing some of the muscle.

Actually, I think muscle look good on women.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements