Weird plastic surgery - Page 2

Thread: Weird plastic surgery

Yoga doesn't lengthen the muscle at rest it simply makes it more flexible, the length is determined by the attachment points on the bones, and bones don't generally grow in adulthood. Before you consider muscle reduction surgery if such a thing is possible, I would suggest you spend a lot of time researching the structure-function relationship of each head of the triceps and biceps muscles. If you mean the part of your arms that makes your shoulders seem broader, you might be thinking of the deltoid so research that also. The biceps and triceps flex and extend the elbow joint AND assist with pushing and pulling moves AND movement of the arms generally aids balance. You probably won't be able to open a door, lift a mug of coffee or glass of water, shower, push a shopping trolley at least in the early stages of recovery. You really want someone to take you to the bathroom, pull your trousers and underwear down, wipe your backside? Can you stand up from a low sofa or get out of bed without pushing with or swinging your arms for momentum? A LOT of people cannot.

If you want to reduce the muscle mass naturally try combining a reduced calorie/ low protein diet (within medically safe boundaries remembering the heart is a muscle), plus exercise for the lower body to maintain as much muscle there as possible. Use the arms and shoulders as little as possible, which will likely mean only driving in emergencies and taking time off work, this will be far more effective at persuading your body to cannibalise itself than low weight high reps. Not saying it's practical or fun but it's likely safer than surgery.

"In the year of our Lord 1903, in the meat packing plants off the shores of the sea, Stood a young man at his slaughter post a newby by his side, He said grind it up and ship it out doesn't matter what's inside, With poison bread to kill the rats, an effective tool of trade ..." Flatfoot 56

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The chief cause of large shoulder muscles in women is heavy breasts. Pecs mainly, that's where they insert (upper humerus). They are there for a reason. Take away that muscle, there will be untoward consequences.

I know how you feel. I don't have well defined muscle on my arms, but I'm relatively active & my arms tend to bulk up much more than they should. (And it's not even rock hard sexy muscle either. It's medium hard roundness that looks.....well, weird.) On top of that, my shoulders are straight and square. There is NO slope at all--there's just neck, and then both sides just go straight across. My high school drama class actually nick named me "linebacker" because of it.

I can't promise you that you won't learn to love it, but I can say that I learned to love my upper body. Give it some time! You might eventually me proud of your genes. But if not, just make sure you understand how it's going to effect your body in the future. Good luck!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Madonna works out 7 days a week to have muscular arms...

Thank you everyone for your help. I was born with muscles . My dad is very muscuclar and I got it from him. Ever since I was born I never felt comfortable because well the others made me feel that way. That's why it's so hard for me to embrace my muscles. I feel like I'm not fully a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox7275 View Post
    Yoga doesn't lengthen the muscle at rest it simply makes it more flexible, the length is determined by the attachment points on the bones, and bones don't generally grow in adulthood. Before you consider muscle reduction surgery if such a thing is possible, I would suggest you spend a lot of time researching the structure-function relationship of each head of the triceps and biceps muscles. If you mean the part of your arms that makes your shoulders seem broader, you might be thinking of the deltoid so research that also. The biceps and triceps flex and extend the elbow joint AND assist with pushing and pulling moves AND movement of the arms generally aids balance. You probably won't be able to open a door, lift a mug of coffee or glass of water, shower, push a shopping trolley at least in the early stages of recovery. You really want someone to take you to the bathroom, pull your trousers and underwear down, wipe your backside? Can you stand up from a low sofa or get out of bed without pushing with or swinging your arms for momentum? A LOT of people cannot.

If you want to reduce the muscle mass naturally try combining a reduced calorie/ low protein diet (within medically safe boundaries remembering the heart is a muscle), plus exercise for the lower body to maintain as much muscle there as possible. Use the arms and shoulders as little as possible, which will likely mean only driving in emergencies and taking time off work, this will be far more effective at persuading your body to cannibalise itself than low weight high reps. Not saying it's practical or fun but it's likely safer than surgery.
    Firefox, Wow, I feel like you know a lot about it. I will try everything you said above. My main thing is to be able to wear sleeveless shirt without worrying about what my arms will look like. I just don't feel comfortable. I love my body except for this part.

Maybe its just me, but Id rather wear long sleeves, or whatever, than get some radical surgery for muscle revision. But i hate surgery!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    Maybe its just me, but Id rather wear long sleeves, or whatever, than get some radical surgery for muscle revision. But i hate surgery!

Quote Originally Posted by mariebai10 View Post
    I'm 20 years old. I really want this surgery because I don't feel entirely like a woman with my arms, and a lot of people made n still make fun of me.
    cuz their jelous ,i would make fun of u 2 cuz of jelousy ...when i think of my toneless saggy arms lol . after i have this baby i will work on it though

Quote Originally Posted by mariebai10 View Post
    Thank you everyone for your help. I was born with muscles . My dad is very muscuclar and I got it from him. Ever since I was born I never felt comfortable because well the others made me feel that way. That's why it's so hard for me to embrace my muscles. I feel like I'm not fully a woman.
    do u have curves ??? n wts ur weight n height

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements