Butt lift, fillers, enhancements - Page 2

Thread: Butt lift, fillers, enhancements

I think it can look cartoon-esque!!! These implants sometimes only look good in dresses.
    It can really look gross like you're wearing diapers.
    Next girl who talk to me about this, she'll be getting booty pads for her birthday.
    I want to have a glowing and even complexion, not high yellow just golden and healthyHidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

A great butt is a big azz investment of work~ Some things you just cannot buy!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Eeeewww they don't even look good
    At least if they choose a natural look... it would be less ugly

what will happen if they get badly kicked in there...will it fly off? lol

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by divine brown View Post
    I think it can look cartoon-esque!!! These implants sometimes only look good in dresses.
    It can really look gross like you're wearing diapers.
    Next girl who talk to me about this, she'll be getting booty pads for her birthday.
    The girl in the pic is Rosa Acosta and info not think she looks bad, both she and suelyn medeiros have had their butts done and I actually do not think they look bad, if you ask me nicki Minsk looks work. I have no issues with plastic surgery. People go in and get greedy and are not realistic about their body types and it ends up looking ridiculous.

You can exercise to get a great butt there are tons of people who exercise and do not get the difference they want. Like the women who
    Work on their stomach and abs to death but still can't burn off that pocket of fat?

^^It looks natural to me, she's gorgeous. people can do whatever they want with their bodies just do it properly don't look like a clown coz people will judge and gossip about you and you'll have to deal with it.
    @sonatural, you really think it can explode?
    I want to have a glowing and even complexion, not high yellow just golden and healthyHidden Content

not quite explode being hard but fly off with a hard kick
    I mean it is an external body after all.. It wont resist like muscles do

Quote Originally Posted by evennclear14 View Post
    You can exercise to get a great butt there are tons of people who exercise and do not get the difference they want. Like the women who
    Work on their stomach and abs to death but still can't burn off that pocket of fat?
    I think youre talking about 2 different things here. Losing a pocket of fat on teh abs is not like increasing the size of the glutes by exercising them. Spot reducing fat doesnt work anyway.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

I don't need the brazilian buttlift/injections anywaysI am amazed to see how far women can goAnd what happens when you've got yourself a huge booty implants and then want to take that off (is it like with silicone, the breasts look terrible)

I am getting the brazilian butt lift in march and i am suuuuper excited.
    So that includes Liposuction to my stomach, flanks and back and then injecting that same fat back into my buttocks.

Unfortunately squats don't turn a pancake booty into a beyonce booty

^^Go for it, i am sure you'll look fab. I read in another thread you're going abroad to get everything done, good, Brazilian are the best for the butt lift.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements