Butt lift, fillers, enhancements - Page 3

Thread: Butt lift, fillers, enhancements

Thanks divinebrown
    The only reason I didn't choose brazil is due to the long flight - cant imagine sitting on my sore booty for that long even though it is soo much cheaper.

I'm scared of butt implants..too many horror stories of infections or the implant moving

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Divine, don't u think the 1st photo looks just like Kim K butts? I am pretty sure hers are implants as well even though they made a bogus butt ultrasound on their show to make us believe they are real...

Yes kim k's are implants i am sure of that. I've done my research and try to find old pics of her before, it's hard. But You know when you have a big assets and you work out like she does your bum shouldn't be that low, look @ serena williams that's big and real (tight, high). Kim's just look heavy and the shape is weird.
    I want to have a glowing and even complexion, not high yellow just golden and healthyHidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

There are implants and FAT transfer.. Kim has FAT transfer... that looks more natural except on her... I am having fat transfer... but I don't want a big DONG... I want a sexy round booty.. I am about 15 - 20 pound heavier than my normal weight because i need weight to look proportionate ... If not I look like the letter P... I am replacing my current DD implants for large C small D and getting a rounder Booty.. A total hourglass figure. I can't wait...
    Just my luck .... I'll get pregnant right after
    “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

Quote Originally Posted by LatinaBeauty View Post
    There are implants and FAT transfer.. Kim has FAT transfer... that looks more natural except on her... I am having fat transfer... but I don't want a big DONG... I want a sexy round booty.. I am about 15 - 20 pound heavier than my normal weight because i need weight to look proportionate ... If not I look like the letter P... I am replacing my current DD implants for large C small D and getting a rounder Booty.. A total hourglass figure. I can't wait...
    COCO T had a booty IMPLANTs... we all know white girls are not built like that.
    “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

Yes i also think kim has injections. Look @ this pic with Paris Hilton before her injections and more surgeries on her face.
    I want to have a glowing and even complexion, not high yellow just golden and healthyHidden Content

It's obsious she has work done, even Stevie Wonder can see it...
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with plastic surgery and when u do it, just own it. It's ur body and no one else business. No need to lie about it. I hate that she is trying so hard to make ppl believe she is PS free...

Quote Originally Posted by divine brown View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LatinaBeauty View Post

You might be right Kim's a FAT transfer and not an implant... It explain y the ultrasound didn't detect anything foreign in her butt. But then again, we all know everything we see in their show is staged and fake...

And Latina, good idea for the boobs. Shouldn't be easy to feel the DD's weight, lol... For the rest, as long as it's safe and proportional, u go girl....

wow judging by the pics, kimmy k has had a lot done to her face and bouty

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements