Butt lift, fillers, enhancements
Page 1 of 10 1 2 Last

Thread: Butt lift, fillers, enhancements

Butt lift, fillers, enhancements

About this trend, sometimes it can look good (butt lift) however it's just ridiculous on some women. (brazilian butt lift)
    This is just ridiculous

I sugget using booty pads
    I want to have a glowing and even complexion, not high yellow just golden and healthyHidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I believe the first picture is butt implants. A Brazilian butt lift has a softer more natural look. The woman in the first picture has large implants that are placed high and not in proportion to the rest of her body

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

These exercises apparently help with getting a bigger and rounder butt: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=uKHQqAnMyMg

really?????? I'm speechless @ the girl in the first pic.....if my implants were like that I will never wear anything that show it......this gotta be photoshop....too ridiculous to be true

Quote Originally Posted by babidoll View Post
    really?????? I'm speechless @ the girl in the first pic.....if my implants were like that I will never wear anything that show it......this gotta be photoshop....too ridiculous to be true
    I know but i actually think it's real life and bad implants.
    I want to have a glowing and even complexion, not high yellow just golden and healthyHidden Content

LOL

It's like with those lip fillers, why? why? ...no, not like that...

Like anything else, if your going to have butt implants make sure it's in proportion with your body, height and make it look as natural as impossible. First picture is unfortunately not photoshopped, it's real ... I've come across it before I think the best way is good ol' traditional exercise (like squats) sure, you're gonna have to sweat and it's gonna take longer time for you to get that perfect butt ... but your body is going to appricate the exercise, you'll feel better, sleep better and eat better if you pull through the pain of exercise.

Some people think that people who love working out are crazy, I understand that, but once it's made a habit, you'll feel like a new and great person. Take a 20 minute walk a day, do squats etc ... And NOW it's time for to me to follow my OWN advie. I need to hit the gym, have neglected it for MONTHS (even gained weight) and I'm not looking forward to a workout when I think about it, but I know that once I get into the habit of it and make time for it, I'll love it

Quote Originally Posted by Kissie View Post
    LOL! Love that GIF.
    Like anything else, if your going to have butt implants make sure it's in proportion with your body, height and make it look as natural as impossible.
    One of those surgeries that never should become a trend. I keep thinking people look more and more like cartoon characters, body parts sort of morfed into real life on real people.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements