Skin Care Talk banner

Who loves VINTAGE CLOTHING?

185K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Elysabeth 
#1 ·
i LOVE VINTAGE CLOTHING!!! One of the reasons why I always shop in thrift store. It saves me money and I almost always find great pieces.

#11 ·
Me as well. I lost out on an amazing coat just a few hours ago. I'm almost over it, but I still have moments when I want to track down the person who won. xD

#12 ·
Vintage is hard to find and super expensive in Europe. I sometimes buy from eBay or wait until I'm home in LA and then hit all the flea markets. But it's not as good as having one right down the street from your home..that's the dream!

#21 ·
we have a market every weekend. and l go shopping there . l dont remember the last l bought something in a shop for myself. ever since my government decided tp have the look east policy..we got cheap chinese clothing that l see every jill wearing and that super sucks. l know u guys going eew meewl on lingerie but l will confess l have bought and will buy. l always look for new not worn or almost new lol. cox l ain't buying 50c panties in a Chinese shop that will come apart in one wash and with irritating materiel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.