Skin Care Talk banner

Tretinoin Hydroquinone

16K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  Iamme 
#1 ·
Has anyone on SCT used Tretinoin Hydroquinone? Its a Maxi-Peel, Anti-Acne Dipigmenting Agent (its $30 Canadian).... Tretinoin is another name for RA but its only 25mg with 2% Hydroquinone.... I'm currently using it mostly to get rid of my black heads/white heads... My skin is very sensitive so at first it stung a little but its fantastic...My blackheads are almost all gone:)))

See less See more
#7 ·
@starry eyed really ..ohhh nooo:( .. I bought it at a little beauty supply store on Sherbourne st in Toronto where I also buy my Nadinola Extra Strength; I thought it was a bit expensive for such a small bottle but thought I should give it a try. I also bought it(Tretinoin) because it seems that mostly all the products listed here on SCT that other users have used are illegal here in Canada (I've tried to order products from Amazon and other websites and as soon as I put in my address I get a RED notice saying that it can't be shipped to Canada) ... Anyways it got rid of all my black heads and for that I'm happy:))) ... I don't know where you are but do you perhaps know of another place where I could buy it for less?

#8 ·
Hi Kat585 I've never tried the RDL Hydroquinone Tretinoin Solution; I don't even think that the store where I purchsed the Maxi Peel in Toronto has the RDL.... I hope you're having great results with it... The Maxi Peel is fantastic! it is a great exfoliator especially if you have sensitive skin and it doesn't thin the skin at all... let me know your results with the RDL :))

#9 ·
@SUPERGIRL yes I will :) I've never used it on my hands only on my face but it works excellent... it leaves the skin very smooth... I should have also added that after I put it on I wait about 3 to 5 minutes and I rub-in some Shea Butter:)

#11 ·
Hi starry eyed:) Everytime I encounter someone from Toronto, Brampton and surroundings I get super excied because I've noticed that most of the members on SCT are from the U.S and elsewhere....great to meet other people from Canada expecially Ontario so we can share what type of products works, where to buy etc.... Anyways I just got back from the store on Sherbourne and Bloor st and I told the lady that other's have bought the Tretinoin Hydroquinone Maxi Peelp for much less than $30, anyways after some negotiating she sold it to me for $15 (Thats 1/2 what I initially paid for it) which means that she knew all along that she was selling it to me for double the price.... I've never used it on my hands; I would think that you may need something stronger for the hands etc, but on my face its an excellent peel:) I also asked the lady if she could get some of the products that are being discussed on SCT (e.g LA, RA, Carotein, etc) but she says its terribly difficult to get into Canada.... You must tell me the location of the store...Do they have other products such as LA, RA and or Carotein? ... I also bought some Nadinola extra strength( I believe i paid $9.99 each); I was thinking that perhaps I could mix a little of the Tretinoin with the Nadinola but I'm soooo scared...I'm gonna search on here to see if perhaps some other members might have used it b4... Lets stay in touch:))))

#15 ·
OMG this POSt inspired me to try the RDL Hydroquinone Tretinoin Solution... & could you believe my hands are peeling... I will start using this every day til I achieve.

#20 ·
#22 ·
@InnerLight Thank you for the compliment:))) it took me trying everything and anything to get rid of my acne plus blackhead/white heads and just by chance I stumbled on this treatment(Tretinoin-Hydroquinone) and it works...I've been using it for 8 days now... I do still have some red-spots just from sensitivity(but you can't see it in the foto because i put powder on it b4 I took the pic hehehehee). I have a slim figure however my next goal is to have your Super-Hot-Rocking-Body:)))... I need to add some definition :))... Cao!

#25 ·
@CaramelCola you stated in caps MP, are you referring to the Maxi-Peel(Tretinoin Hydroquinone)? If it is and you're in the U.S I can buy it here in Toronto, Canada for you... (Just keep in mind that I can only get the Tretinoin HQ(2%) Maxi Peel...I can't get the Tretinoin with any higher percentage in Toronto )...let me know:)))

#28 ·
@Dzena: The maxi peel is a product sold in the Philippines. I bought this product over there for just $1. That is the regular price over there. Of course, Philippines is too far away to buy but definetely the seller actually did rip you off selling it to you for $30.00. That is too way over priced. Did you tried buying on ebay? They are sellers that give it even much cheaper than $15.00. Hope this helps you.

P.S. It is really a good product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.