#1 ·
Blake

Halle

Giselle

kim

beyonce

See less See more
#70 ·
I ended up having a rhinoplasty, the best think I ever did! Nearly a year since I had it done and no regrets.
Who was ur doctor huk101? looking for recommendations..

#72 ·
Don't do it! if you can get it from the USA do that. Also don't try to find a cheap plastic surgeon or they'll seriously mess up your nose. A good certified plastic surgeon that's done multiple nose job would start at $5,000 it's expensive but at least you know they'll do a great job, give you the proper med, after care, and some even can give you an idea of what the finishing result will look like.

Plus Kanye West's mom along with many other people, went looking for cheap plastic surgery abroad and had terrible life threatening results or died. I'm saving up to get one soon.

#79 ·
I love this girls nose job

#80 ·
It's not bad at all. Is your nose like that? I have more bridge (unlike the pic posted above) but my bulbous end is very wide. Many ethnic rhinos I see don't go far enough IMO. It's hard to find that balance between really making your nose to a particular way and softening it and just making it look too pointy at the tip.

#81 ·
LOL no my nose is probably a quarter of that size i have a 'button' nose.

#85 ·
GAH! I thought i was the only one. I AM IN LOVE WITH KERRY WASHINGTONS FACE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.