Astrology Fragrance~!

Thread: Astrology Fragrance~!

Astrology Fragrance~!

This is me! Aries (marine-floral scent)
    And this is the rest of the zodiac
    http://panperfume.com/
    Too bad the makers (Pan Perfume) don't have a different scent for all twelve of us, but they are the most darling perfume bottles (yes, these are bottles! ) that I've ever seen!

Quote: MARINE-FLORAL
    Top note: citruses, watery
    Middle note:rose, lily
    Base note: white musk, sandalwood

with the smell of Fresh citruses , cool clean watery note, lily and rose, combined with a little bit of woody and musk note, the perfume blows away the summer heat and make a cool and comfortable place for you.

FLORAL-FRUITY
    Top note: pineapple, mandarine orange
    Middle note: Peony, Oakmoss, rose
    Base note: white musk, Sandalwood, cedar

The perfume opens with sweet pineapple and fresh citrus, followed by romantic roses and elegant peonies, while the base note is musk, sandalwood, cedar and benzoin.

A girl could be very different, childish, romantic, mature, graceful, charming… it's hard to describe her with only one or two words, each one of them is unique…

Still thinking about a new regimen ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Are Marine-Floral or Floral-Fruity scent combinations you gravitate towards MP? How cool would it be if someone could actually predict the type of perfume you like by your astrology sign!
    Can't do business with crazy!

Nope - I hate citrus. It's all about the note of feminine with something like jasmine, in a scent that tends toward unisex with sandalwood, myrrth, sages and other mid, woodsy notes. I like scents that are classified as "oriental" or w/e. Sometimes I like stuff with clean finishes.

Really, really wish they'd done this by astrological sign. Was such a let down when I started reading the other descriptions. I'd still collect the bottles, though. Reminds me of Harajuku Lovers.
    Still thinking about a new regimen ...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

They mixed benzoin and cedarwood into mine. I'm sold!

Cute bottle! I love making astrology perfumes (I make chinese astrology natural perfumes though. Maybe one day i will make western astrology natural perfumes or aromatherapy blends too). I love benzoin and cedar too!

Cheers,
    Li
    My background: environmental issues and biology, all natural & organic & vegetarian skin care formulator, natural perfumery, green business owner, Eco Living writer, anb's Eco Living & DIY Natural Beauty Formulating expert, ethnobotany, aromatherapy, western herbalism, TCM, and Ayurveda.
    Hidden Content

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements