Skin Care Talk banner

ATTN: SCT EXPERTS!!! I Need Your Opinion

2K views 27 replies 5 participants last post by  IslandFever 
#1 ·
Which would you recommend for facial lightening?

A combo of RA/HQ?? (ADC)
OR
GLUTA-C Skin Lightening Cream?? (from funkymommy)
OR
G&G (jar with peachy/pink lid) with RA??

*If you have any suggestions please feel free to chime in

See less See more
#5 ·
The G&G in the jar with the peachy/pink lid and hq for ADC
double negative! 1. HQ from ADC has so many mixed reviews, a lot of ppl say that they get a different batch of the hq everytime they order and it doesn't lighten. Personally, I think their HQ is expired and they just re-package it. 2. G&G is one of those creams that no one knows the 100% ingredients. The fact that it has over 3% HQ in it and doesn't say it on the label is very shady. Well that being said I wouldn't put that stuff near my face. Not condemning anyone who uses (I ordered it myself) just wouldn't put it on my face. My suggestion to you is use Nadinola. You'll avoid shipping costs because they sell it @ Walmart and plus it has great reviews. Also, Obagi is another great face product, it's pricey though, but u don't have to get the whole system. Buying the Clear or the Blender would be sufficient enough with the use of some RA..... just my opinion

#16 ·
@purpleM

Do you know anyone personally who has used this Gluta-C cream. There are rumors all over the Internet that Rhianna and some other top blk celeb use this regime. I just want been there done that experience before i start ordering.

#17 ·
@purpleM

Do you know anyone personally who has used this Gluta-C cream. There are rumors all over the Internet that Rhianna and some other top blk celeb use this regime. I just want been there done that experience before i start ordering.
If Rhianna uses this stuff then I know im on the right track
she has beautiful skin! I dont personally know anyone who has used it but I heard about this cream through someone on here, I cannot remember which sct member used this I think it may have been toffee.

#18 ·
Okay,but the rumor could have been started by people at funkkymommy to get everybody crazy about their product.When it come to skincare products, i don´t trust too quickly.

#19 ·
Okay,but the rumor could have been started by people at funkymommy to get everybody crazy about their product.When it comes to skincare products, i don´t trust too quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.