Skin Care Talk banner

Stilletos nails

36K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  LusciousStuff 
#1 ·
What ya'll think? Like it? Hate it? Why?

See less See more
#2 ·
Love it, and this is how I prefer to keep my nails. I think of them as cat's claws, I've not heard the term "stilleto nails" before, it's not too bad.

#5 ·
the style came back into fashion, this is the way our mother used to wear their nails.
Do I like it?
not yet... but who knows, maybe in a couple days, I might like it, I wear my nails square at this moment.

#6 ·
Love it only when the nails are very bright and neon, even then I feel like its something that looks good in only individual cases. I personally think it looks ugly when people try to put a french manicure on them, then they really do look kind of tacky.

But neon brights...gorge.

#8 ·
I think ppl with beautiful long thin fingers like Bey and Rihanna can get away with it especially since they aint got black knuckles. But someone with thick short fingers cant get away with it.
So it's not for chubby dark skinned ones
you discriminate a lot girl, i know it's only your opinion but it can sound real
no bueno. I love the neon look too, even better with stilleto nails.

#14 ·
I love stilettos nails !!
mine are not THAT pointy but im getting there
will def paint them neon orange this summer !!!

NEED TO GET THIS STYLE FOR MY BIRTHDAY !! FIERCE !!

#15 ·
Ive been wearing my nails like this since 2010 .. my nail tech didn't even know what i was referring to when I said stiletto nails . I was inspired by European nail art competitions. The Longer the More Stilletto Like they Become . The pic below is my current length but i prefer less design. I opt for textured polishes or striking colors that bring out my skin tone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.