bra or braless, that is the question, and this is not a joke
Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 Last

Thread: bra or braless, that is the question, and this is not a joke

bra or braless, that is the question, and this is not a joke

I was reading this few weeks ago, and it caught my attention, it's about trempoline, but on this matter it says :

Restrictive clothing prevents the flow of both blood and lymph. Wearing a bra to prevent sagging breasts actually weakens the muscles and connective tissue which helps to create sagging breasts. The free movement of the breasts during walking and exercise helps to pump the lymph through the breast tissue.

Why rebounding is so beneficial

Hours in a Bra Per Day*
    Chance of Breast Cancer*
    24 75.00% (3 out of 4)
    >12 (but not while sleeping) 14.28% (1 out of 7)
    <12 00.66%(1 out of 152)
    0 (or rarely) 00.60% (1 out of 168)

I don't beleive in this at all! I have been wearing a bra, day & night since I was 20 years old to prevent sagging and now I read this??? My breast are perky & healthy as a horse, hihihi and sorry to say but those who I heard that died of breast cancer, had children, and I always heard that the risk was higher if you did not have children. So this is adding another factor on me, I don't have children. I should be dead by now with cancer and sagging breast

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Good post Mariepop and very relevant to all of us.
    Good news! My chance of breast cancer is 0.60% since I hate to wear one - the best part of not working is not having to wear a bra!! Sagging schmagging.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    Good post Mariepop and very relevant to all of us.
    Good news! My chance of breast cancer is 0.60% since I hate to wear one - the best part of not working is not having to wear a bra!! Sagging schmagging.
    Amen!

My boobs are so pathetic now I don't worry about &quot;cummulative sagging&quot; & go free at home - but NEVER, EVER in public!

My bra size is a catagory all it's own: 38L ...long

I always go braless at home, I hate to be restricted with the stupid things, I like to be comfortable!
    Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful thou art not so.

But you know, this is where camisoles are great, especially those with a shelf that gives some support. I've lived in them all winter and hate to see the winter go only for this reason - they are harder to wear underneath lighter clothing unless you also wear a standard &quot;harness&quot; as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tegan View Post
    I always go braless at home, I hate to be restricted with the stupid things, I like to be comfortable!
    Tega, I love your signature, so true, so true, where is the quote from?

Quote Originally Posted by mireckca View Post
    But you know, this is where camisoles are great, especially those with a shelf that gives some support. I've lived in them all winter and hate to see the winter go only for this reason - they are harder to wear underneath lighter clothing unless you also wear a standard &quot;harness&quot; as well.
    I love camisoles too especially those with the support, i wear them day and night. LOL, i try not to choke my tiny tits with too much bra except when i'm going out.

Yay! for those shelf camisoles! I wear 2 out in public. One at home. So comfy! I wore an underwire for way too long to be uncomfortable any longer. Besides who's looking? Not DH, not my cat!

Fuggedabowd those Spanx camisoles made of elastic - they roll up at the waist and end up around my neck somewhere.

[email protected] 38 long Stiletto!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    Yay! for those shelf camisoles! I wear 2 out in public.
    Really, never thought of that one. And then a regular shirt (polo, t, blouse) over it?

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements