Someone Please help Me an Tell me what you Think !! Answers An Opinions !!!! (Skin -Lightening ) *Pictures Inside

Thread: Someone Please help Me an Tell me what you Think !! Answers An Opinions !!!! (Skin -Lightening ) *Pictures Inside

Someone Please help Me an Tell me what you Think !! Answers An Opinions !!!! (Skin -Lightening ) *Pictures Inside

My Recent Color

My Goal Color

I got most of this From Darkqueen * we were basically the Same Starting Color & I Love her Recent Color By the way (From Using these products ).

I will exfoliate With Likas Papya Soap .. For about a week

what im Goin to order are below But first i Need to know if these products will/Should work on me ..

Carolight Jar Mix with the Oil , tube & bottle (For the Body )

Face- Mybe Leave some Carlight mix with oil only in a another jar an use that on face .

Wash with Likas Papya Soap

RA .1% 1-2 times On body also

Glycolic Acid Toner 15%

Glycolic Acid Lotion 15% during the day and lactic Acid Lotion at night 12% For the body

Vitamin C serum Lotion
    I Will Do ( - La Peels *85% .. once a week

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

anybodyy ?

Your regimen sounds like it will be effective...give it a try and let us know how it's coming along. The only thing I would say is don't rush your skin...if you see any redness...slow down and baby the skin. Also reconsider using Carolight on the face. Those types of African creams are strong and effective on the body, but not sure if it will be too emollient on the face or cause breakouts (especially if you add the oil). Maybe use Nadinola and RA on the face and use your AHAs. Good Luck and keep us posted.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements