Skin Care Talk banner

Coolibar Coupons!

6K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  castrensis 
#1 ·
Oh, Coolibar, why must you make me buy more things from you?

------

Decided to make this a Coolibar Coupon thread as opposed to making a new thread for every coupon they send me.

Use coupon code WAVE15 for 15% off your order of $75 or more. Expires August 31, 2012. Clothing only, does not apply to SS.

Use coupon code OPRAH for 20% off all sun hats. Valid until July 29, 2012.

#3 ·
Me, too! I should have stock in the company since I have gobs of their clothing. Every time they send me a coupon code I end up buying something new from them. Recently attended a cancer conference & they sent me a 33% off coupon...despite the discount, my poor pocketbook!

#4 ·
They have their marketing down, can't knock them for that-;) They know without a coupon you probably wouldn't order, and with a coupon you order more than you would have..........so its a win win for them. My latest purchase was the sun gaiter and sleeves. I like them both very much. I have a gaiter for the winter but needed one for the summer. Have you tried Raw Elements SS before?? Like/dislike??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.