Permanent Makeup - Page 2

Thread: Permanent Makeup

had my eye brow lips and a mole done permanent. the brow and the mole I am still loving but the lips is not what I would recommend to black people especially if you lightening it kind of leave a discoloration on my lips.when I first did my brow it look so harsh I thought I made a mistake. but after a while it fade. I think if you get it done with a really dark color it will look harsh. when I touch up which i did like 2 years after I did it in a lighter color no harsh look.permanent make it great and once you get it done by a profession it shouldnt be painful people say to me all the time my brow look so well keep ever time they see me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Adding permanent makeup to your skin may sound easy and convenient, but like any surgical procedure, there are risks.

I had the eye liner done 5 weeks ago and going back for my touch-up next week. It's so quick and easy to finish my make-up now and I love my new look.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I had my eyeliner, brows and lips done. Unfortunately the eyeliner isn't permanent. I had to have mine done again after about 3 years. My lips and brows are still looking great. If you can stand the pain, I'd say go for it!

I had eyeliner, lips and eye bows done about 10 years ago. I had it touched up after the first treatment as recommended and then followed up with another touch up about a year or 18 mo later. Haven't done it since and they've stayed really well! The person doing mine was extremely proficient, had over 20 years experience and the ink she used was created just for cosmetic tattoos. Unlike some others, it didn't fade to any funky colours like purple or green like you hear of it doing with the cheaper ink.It was quite pricey, but well worth the money. My brows have thinned a bit with age since done, and I have made a major change in my hair colour, so i do fill them in a little, but that is just to perfect them, it looks fine on its own. i love only having to wear lip balm. The eye liner I had done is quite subtle, it is inside the lash line only, so it just makes my lashes look thicker, its not an obvious line. My brows did soften in colour and look very natural. I think the trick to it is to find the most experienced and artistic person you can. Ask to see examples of the before and afters, my make up artist had them displayed all over her walls and the differences were amazing!

what if you eyebrow hair falls out due to old age.. how will the make up ink look then ? wont it look bad :|

Quote Originally Posted by zohra View Post
    what if you eyebrow hair falls out due to old age.. how will the make up ink look then ? wont it look bad :|
    Hi zohra!
    Most good artist will recommend that you have your brows "feathered" not a solid color. The feathering is supposed to look like real hairs.

I just saw this on Facebook. I've definately decided that if my brows fall out, I'm getting a thicker tatoo.

Ive considered permanent makeup especially eyebrows and liner but it scares me. I used to work in a tattoo shop and if a tattoo is done wrong a lot of times it can only be covered not fixed and im not willing to cover my eyebrows with pictures of dragons lol anyone willing to post pics?

Here's mine. The brows and eyeliner are tats. The lighting is a little different in each picture but you can tell the before brows were dark gray and white. Now they are a soft brown. Very subtle, it just looks like the color changed. Little disappointed in the eyeliner as I wanted it to be darker and you can tell it's wearing off.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements