Permanent Makeup - Page 3

Thread: Permanent Makeup

Oh this is nice. I like subtle so that would work for me very nicely

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I had my eye brows and eye liner tatooed approx. 11 years ago. I loved the eyeliner but never thought she got my eye brows the way I wanted them. I still have eyebrows but I needed some fill in. I think she went off track with the length and style but it wasn't horrible. Both eyebrow and eyeliner have faded now and can't tell I ever had it done, but I was happy with the results while it lasted.

Let me add that I was supposed to go back for a third treatment. I was told having the third treatment would keep the effects longer. But, I had a car accident and a few months went by and then the business closed shop. Also, I use baby oil to remove eye makeup and was warned that this could affect how long the tattoo would last.

It's painful but they will stop whenever you need a break. I would do it again.

Oh my goodness.
    I've seen people with the eyebrows tatooed and some look beautiful, while others...not so much.
    It really does take an artistic person who can "see" what will work for your face shape. In the right hands, it can be magic

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

That seems to be great but such kind of un- natural products can harm your skin as well as body. It will be much better to avoid the same.

I had my eyebrows done thrice as they lasted only about 2 years before I need to go for a touch-up.
    The procedure itself wasn't painful, slightly uncomfortable but it's worth it.
    No more drawing my brows (which I hate and don't know how to) and it's relatively cheap where I live.
    But I am trying to remove the eyebrows this time as I want them to be straighter which will make me look uhm "softer".
    So does anyone have any tips on removing semi permanent eyebrows?

I have had personal experience with someone who had this procedure done and she was told that they would become 20% lighter within the first week, and they were so I don't think you have anything to worry about!

I got mine done by friend who does beauty related things and I really love them. They're natural now. I hadn't realised but it's nice to wake up with a full eyebrow rather than having to go through the concealer/eyebrow pencil thing everyday. That's far too time consuming

Ok, here I am back again 18 months later. The eye liner hasn't faded at all but the brows have. One thing I wasn't aware of at the time was that as I was taking Fish Oil this thins the blood and when I had my brows done they bred profusely, taking a lot of the ink with them and there wasn't much that could be done about that. My practitioner said they would fade a lot faster than they normally would have due to this and if I got a touch up to go off the Fish Oil 6 weeks before so I didn't bleed so much. I do need a touch up but am still undecided about what to do. I have noticed a few grey hairs appearing in my eyebrows now and I am wondering if I just need to accept what's coming. I think it would look weird to have greys scattered amongst the ink and I don't want to have to dye them every couple of weeks. So there you go. Not sure what I will do now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguma View Post
    Ok, here I am back again 18 months later. The eye liner hasn't faded at all but the brows have. One thing I wasn't aware of at the time was that as I was taking Fish Oil this thins the blood and when I had my brows done they bred profusely, taking a lot of the ink with them and there wasn't much that could be done about that. My practitioner said they would fade a lot faster than they normally would have due to this and if I got a touch up to go off the Fish Oil 6 weeks before so I didn't bleed so much. I do need a touch up but am still undecided about what to do. I have noticed a few grey hairs appearing in my eyebrows now and I am wondering if I just need to accept what's coming. I think it would look weird to have greys scattered amongst the ink and I don't want to have to dye them every couple of weeks. So there you go. Not sure what I will do now.
    Sanguma, I had my eyebrows done just because they were turning gray. Mine have faded also. :O( but the grey hair still looks blended in. If you have black eyebrows, I can't comment on that because I took mine from gray to light brown. If you have any pics, post them for us.

I've just had my eyebrows done yesterday. I took advantage of coupon. At the moment they look very dark and prominent as expected. I was told to apply lots of Vaseline. I'm not sure about the shape. I usually have my eyebrows penciled in longer. I guess I'll have to wait and see when it heals. I would have consider the eyeliner but the pain from the eyebrows has put me right of.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements