any indian bengali or pakistani member???? - Page 204

Thread: any indian bengali or pakistani member????

Quote Originally Posted by First SonOf Go View Post
    I hope you ordered a lot of Zandu GR as it gets over very fast(9 per day). I know zandu worked for amrutha but I chose baidyanath since it is easily available. Since the formula is supposed to be same, I hope that this one works too.

From where did you get your Dr. Best MSM tablets and from where will you get the powder this time? I too want it along with Glutathione Tabs.

2 months and no sign of lightening?
    I got the Dr.best brand from amazon. they have powder form too. will go for it after 2 months.
    One thing is for sure, these supplements need to be taken for life long i guess to maintain the results. they are not permanent. so do not want to add too many for safety reasons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@prettypink123 How long did u take msm?.....any effect on skin?
    also did it made ur hair thicker??

Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    @prettypink123 How long did u take msm?.....any effect on skin?
    also did it made ur hair thicker??
    i took for 2 months. 3000mg per day. Since it was tablet form results on skin was slow ( i guess ). But did make a difference. skin was clear and smooth..and of course huge difference on hair and nails. my hair was think and bouncy. earlier it was very limp..i head big forehead which is less noticeable now. may be hair growth in the hairline or crown area..seriously no exaggeration

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

anybody aware of Coq10? i was prescribed for this medicine along with ALA for some health reasons. after taking this at 200mg each per day for about one month i saw tremendous results in skin. it lightened 3 shades with even skin tone. The best part was not just lightening, also younger skin.
    But was scared to continue without proper guidance..pls help..

u sure lightening was due to Coq10 and not msm?

Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    u sure lightening was due to Coq10 and not msm?
    No at that time i was not aware of MSM and was not taking anything other than prescribed medicines..

I am gonna try this combo soon

Quote Originally Posted by prettypink123 View Post
    anybody aware of Coq10? i was prescribed for this medicine along with ALA for some health reasons. after taking this at 200mg each per day for about one month i saw tremendous results in skin. it lightened 3 shades with even skin tone. The best part was not just lightening, also younger skin.
    Yes,Coq10 could lighten skin.It's actually used for anti aging purposes.It recycles vitamin C and A also.It's an antioxidant so it can give lightening effects when your body is clear of toxins.and you used ALA also which is another antioxidant.
    Coq10 should only be used in reduced form.
    Dr.Mercola recommends it as one of his an essential supplements.
    Google Dr.Mercola and Coq10 Ubiquinol to find out more about this supplement.

3 shades in 1 month that`s simply wow! When was this? Do you mind sharing the health reasons for which you were prescribed these two? This will help us know that apart from skin what ALA and Coq10 are for according to doctors. (Only if you are comfortable). From where did you buy ALA & Coq10? over the counter? please share

My journey update:
    I have finished 3 packs(=120 tabs 300gm each) of GR(Gandhak Rasayan). I don`t see any chance i think :/
    Trying DIY Celin+Rosewater+Water Vitamin C serum 3 times. No difference so far :/
    I have started two new supplements: SIOOXY and ASTAGOLD. Both one tab daily. Started 3 days back only.
    I have chewable vitamin C(LIMCEE) around 1500mg daily.

I have 2 packs of GR still with me. I haven`t taken it for last 3 days(the day i started off with siooxy and astagold). I`l be starting it very soon again i guess.

Looking to include MSM & Coq10 too! What do you guys say?

Also, does anyone know any other option for astaxanthin in India(over the counter) or is AstaGold good enough?

I started off with my internal routine only 20 days back. I read somewhere in this thread, Rajesh mentioned that minimum 6 months needed to see proper changes. So gotta be very very patient for now.
    'You had me at hello'

*anybody aware of Coq10? i was prescribed for this medicine along with ALA *for some health reasons. after taking this at 200mg each per day for about one month i saw tremendous results in skin. it lightened 3 shades with even skin tone. The best part was not just lightening, also younger skin.* But was scared to continue without proper guidance..pls help..
    Thanks but can u get these at chemist's?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements