Skin Care Talk banner

any indian bengali or pakistani member????

390K views 2K replies 134 participants last post by  Sweetswetha 
#1 ·
whats your daily routain to make yur skin lighter since we should have smliar skin color /tone maybe yuh guys can help!!!!!

See less See more
#2,231 ·
@Dark&Proud I have posted this pic it was taken when i had 102.7 fever and my cheeks were red. Now redness has gone but still confused why this thing happened.... Is this a sign that my pigmentation is hard to go? Or my skin is extra sensitive? Posting my zoom pic without redness. My Scars look much in very very close pics otherwise it doesn't bother me much. Please guide me guys..

#2,232 ·
@pale2white It's not too noticeable buddy, just light discoloration. I encourage you to start using chemical peels especially glycolic acid chemical peels starting at 20% or 30% every week upto 6 weeks to see any noticeable changes. Be patient, you're discoloration will go. I won't call it scarring since it's not very bad.
Whatever type of skin you have, adding an exfoliation regime is always worth it to bring fresh radiant skin to the uppermost layer

Regards
DP

#2,234 · (Edited)
@pale2white Well, since the problem is not severe you can start with natural alterations like reducing eating foods which cause inflammation and take foods which can cool inflammation. Yeah, I think you're skin is oily and acne-prone skin so you need to take care and use products based upon it. So i think you can start from food,

1) reduce consumption of high-gluten foods like bread,cereal,cakes,cookies if you're eating regularly. Just stick to roti and brown rice/white rice (1 cup per day max).
2) Another thing is to reduce un-necessary dairies like cream, too much cheese.Milk is fine since you need calcium but limit to 1-1 1/2 glasses a day.
3) Artificial flavors, too much food preservatives also cause inflammation.
4) Avoid fried foods in your daily diet completely. Once a month eating at KFC is okay but eat only 1 cheat meal a month.
5) Refined sugar should also be avoided and substituted with sugar-free if you want some taste.
6) Avoid alcohol on regular days and once a week is okay.
7) Sweets are rich in sugar so you need to avoid it completely if you eat sweets regularly and also fried items which are found in fast food shops are also to be avoided.

Some good soothing foods for inflammation are fish (omega 3 fatty acids are anti-inflammatory) , green veggies like broccoli, sweet potato and ginger. Topically you can apply turmeric. Also ask whoever cooking for you to use virgin olive oil. Try these natural regimes for 12 weeks and if not working we can go on with chemicals ;)

Regards
DP

#2,236 ·
Question - Im pakistani. Light brown skin. I look really fair in pictures but tan in real life. Do i have a perma tan? Some spots like my inner thighs are beige as well as my underarms. I have jlo skin tone. I was born Flitzpatrick 1 or 2 from ages 1-6 and then Flitzpatrick 3 from 6-12 and now im at my parents skin tone at flitzpatrick 4 like jennifer lopez. In the winter i get to flitzpatrick 3

#2,237 ·
@pale2white This is what i learned in the choosing the right skincare products. Go for natural/organic products for maintenance after you reached your dream skin (acne free and oil control with even toned) and go for for chemicals when you have a skin condition (in your case it's the acne and un-even tone) to treat particular problems, chemicals are high strength high side effects causing but once you're cured , you should switch to all natural products regime. This is what ill do once i got rid of my permatan for the years to come

Regards
DP

#2,238 ·
@DanyJamez First sir, know you're country's climate. i think Pakistan is hot like india too in summers. The reason maybe several factors but you said you get fairer in winter is due to less sun naturally occurring in winter, skin sheds itself completely every 28 days so in winter you get to you're identical skin tone but in summer you get tanned due to sun exposure i think. I first recommend you to practice sun avoidance in the time of 10am to 2pm where the rays are the harshest, take a umbrella and wear a sunglass. Use car more often than bike and get a good sunscreen with atleast SPF30 PA+++. Also i need some inputs like your skin type, tell me you're shade difference by referring 'MAC shade' mentioned in the previous posts so i could give you precise advice

Regards
DP

#2,240 ·
@DanyJamez Same reply as i mentioned. Practice good SAP (Sun-Avoidance and protection) .I dunno how about the cream availability in pakistan but exfoliation will help you get back to your original shade. Glycolic acid is the best for men. Look to buy glycoic acid lotions 12% concentrate and start using it. Once you got used to, you can try glycolic acid peels which are much aggressive every week till you get your shade. You said pale so i assume your natural shade will be 220 buff II ? (just guessing) .This will take time and patience say like 6 months minimum.Anyway golden rule : Practice Sun avoidance during 10 am to 2 pm. You will be doing fine. I need to know your skin type before giving suggestion on the sunscreen

regards
DP

#2,242 ·
@DanyJamez U live in the US ? Wow. You get the best product availability mate. No need to pay extra duty or struck with local suppliers here. Just buy Fade peel from MUAC , Burnout Eco sunscreen , Kojie San Soap, 10% Vitamin C serum and thts all for your face and your tanned areas. You will do fine

#2,245 ·
I want to buy beta arbutin powder. I have a source from Indiamart and he has quoted Rs.12K per Kg. One kg is the minimum quantity for buying there. I only need 200-300 gms. that should be enough to make 3 liters of high concentration lotion.
So I want to split it 3 or 4 ways. Anyone interested in sharing it? I don't mind it if one of you organises and buys it, I'll pay for my portion.

Its super easy to use this powder for lightening. Simply mixing it into a lotion will do. At 10% it should be very effective.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.