Skin Care Talk banner

skin lightening. Ears, eyes lids and lips.

5K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  gymrat 
#1 ·
Ive been using nadinola for a few weeks now and i feel i'm ready to step it up and use something a little stronger than the 3% HQ that nadinola has in it. since ive been using nadinola i have not applied it to my ears , eyelids or my lips. is it safe to do so? i'm thinking of using a skin light combination or something that might work a little faster. i did a tca peel over a year ago and it burned me really bad i would hate to have burns like that on my eye lips , lips or ears. please tell me ...am i worried for nothing?

what lightening products do you use on your face?
what products do you use on ears, eyes lids and lips?
if its not TMI (too much information) can you tell me what you use on your vaginal area?

#6 ·
@yemeve: can you recommend a face cream/creams please? Can you post pictures of face creams that you recommend and picture of hyaluronic serum too? Pretty please. What about serums for face? Been using PR Bedon Supreme serum for months and all that's happening is getting waaaaaay darker. Cries

#11 ·
i wanted to say in the other message to get kligmans formula if u are not against HQ .
u can get it from Mitchel brand site ! or guesso, but they have become a mess recently , they dont have paypal, no card payment , only money order ...a mess- g&g cream or lotion both are good , the lotion is less drying , mix it with any kojic acid serum or an arbutin serum/gel , or mix both in the g&g - exfoliate your body , once every two weeks ( trust me thats enough) over doing it with acids is the devil, i learned the hard way with loads of PIH

#15 ·
Hi Hon... DO NOT USE HQ ON YOUR EYELIDS. You will be sorry. For ears you can use Nadinola.
Use a product like Neutrogena Dark Spot cream for your eyes or something eye-approved like that. (That stuff is gold for me!)

For your lips, theres a whole thread about moisture and exfoliation and using different products. I never focused on mine but I know when I exfoliate them and keep them hydrated (not greased up... HYDRATED), they are nice and pink.

HTH. HV

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.