skin lightening. Ears, eyes lids and lips.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: skin lightening. Ears, eyes lids and lips.

skin lightening. Ears, eyes lids and lips.

Ive been using nadinola for a few weeks now and i feel i'm ready to step it up and use something a little stronger than the 3% HQ that nadinola has in it. since ive been using nadinola i have not applied it to my ears , eyelids or my lips. is it safe to do so? i'm thinking of using a skin light combination or something that might work a little faster. i did a tca peel over a year ago and it burned me really bad i would hate to have burns like that on my eye lips , lips or ears. please tell me ...am i worried for nothing?

what lightening products do you use on your face?
    what products do you use on ears, eyes lids and lips?
    if its not TMI (too much information) can you tell me what you use on your vaginal area?
    Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

How do you guys cope with eyelids? What do you use for ears, eyelids and lips?

I though Nadinola was 2%? It never worked for me

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    Hi 2toned, for ears and lips use same face cream, for eyelids which have thin skin I use hyaluronic serum but you can also use a good eye cream. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by yemeve View Post
    Hi 2toned, for ears and lips use same face cream, for eyelids which have thin skin I use hyaluronic serum but you can also use a good eye cream. Good luck
    what cream do u use ?

@yemeve : can you recommend a face cream/creams please? Can you post pictures of face creams that you recommend and picture of hyaluronic serum too? Pretty please. What about serums for face? Been using PR Bedon Supreme serum for months and all that's happening is getting waaaaaay darker. Cries

My chin is sooooooooooo dark I look crazy

@yemeve : can you recommend a face cream/creams please? Can you post pictures of face creams that you recommend and picture of hyaluronic serum too? Pretty please. What about serums for face? Been using PR Bedon Supreme serum for months and all that's happening is getting waaaaaay darker. Cries
    pr bedon darkens me ... waste of time and money ... get some ikb, dodo or g&g or kligman formula if u are not against retin a

@flawlessBright : it really does darken you. I look crazy. I thought it was a phase where skin would darken before it brighten/lighten up. But no. Not the case. Where can I get authentic IKB serum from? Which dodo do you recommend: tube cream/ lotion/cream/oil?

@yemeve: can you recommend a face cream/creams please? Can you post pictures of face creams that you recommend and picture of hyaluronic serum too? Pretty please. What about serums for face? Been using PR Bedon Supreme serum for months and all that's happening is getting waaaaaay darker. Cries
    Hi 2toned, sorry for my late response. My face and body creams are diy, also the hyaluronic serum. But I do add ikb serum and gel to boost creams in conjunction with Retin A at night as previously discussed. I also use diy vitamin C serum. We do have recipes on the forum. Pls use the search button for vitamin c recipes if diy is ok for you.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements