Needing a recipe for a finishing spray

Thread: Needing a recipe for a finishing spray

Needing a recipe for a finishing spray

I use mineral makeup and would like to make a diy finishing spray to set it while also helping other skin issues along the way. I've been using the Suki balancing toner (it's a spray) that is supposed to help with redness, acne, and balancing oil and dryness. For about $33, I've not been too impressed with it. I would like to make my own setting spray that might help with oiliness (but not make my face dry), possibly some anti aging benefits to it as well. Does anyone make their own sprays that work really well that could share their recipe? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi,

I would just use some hydrosols. I suggest lavender hydrosol or chamomile hydrosol for you, since those two would help all your skin conditions and issues, and hydrosols (in general) help set mmu well.

Cheers,
    Li
    My background: environmental issues and biology, all natural & organic & vegetarian skin care formulator, natural perfumery, green business owner, Eco Living writer, anb's Eco Living & DIY Natural Beauty Formulating expert, ethnobotany, aromatherapy, western herbalism, TCM, and Ayurveda.
    Hidden Content

I need some advice is it possible to mix 10% hq serum into a 2% hydroquinone lotion. The lotion is 8 oz and 50 ml serum. What will be the outcome and will it be effective?
    Only God can judge he is love Hidden Content
    I am on a steroid free, hq & natural skin lightening journey Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements