Doctor Clear
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: Doctor Clear

Doctor Clear

hello everybody so i signed up for SCT & had nothing to use in my body but today a friend of my mother brought us some cosmetics as gift , including lightening stuff. One of these is doctor clear , it is a face cream but as big as carolight tub (i thought it was for body before reading it) it says hydroquinin-free. The man who brought it told us that the owner of the cosmotics shop told him that this is a popular cream in that country, so he bought it for us. My mother doesn't use lightening stuff cus she is already very very light so am going to use it if any of u had a good experience with it. Please help if u know if it works ? Or suggest a safe way to use it? Thanks in advance I will try to upload its pic if u didn't find pics for it online cus i am going to sleep now (stupid med school lol)

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'f you want to do it right try this method out.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/37236/...ct#post_602064

@GoldenDream thnx so much , that was helpful

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1585 View Post
    @GoldenDream thnx so much , that was helpful
    your welcome hunny just play it safe okay

I use to use Doctor clear, It doesn't bleach your skin. It just makes your tone brighter. I use the old version, I haven't tried the new version yet/

Quote Originally Posted by IWantFlaws View Post
    I use to use Doctor clear, It doesn't bleach your skin. It just makes your tone brighter. I use the old version, I haven't tried the new version yet/
    r u talking about the face cream? If yes, how did u use it? What went wrong? Did it cause breakout? Thnx alot for your reply

Nope I used the body lotion. It didn't break me out, nothing went wrong I just couldn't stand the smell. It brightens your skin really nice though. Which one are you using? Do you have a pic of it?

Quote Originally Posted by IWantFlaws View Post
    Nope I used the body lotion. It didn't break me out, nothing went wrong I just couldn't stand the smell. It brightens your skin really nice though. Which one are you using? Do you have a pic of it?
    I have the one written (face cream) on it , it is a big size ... I will upload its picture when i get home

i tried to upload the pic but it is telling me that an error occured while uploading the pic, so just google (doctor clear lightening care face cream)

I just seen it. That's the new version, I only used the old version. Sorry but I don't know about this one.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements