YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF BLK SKIN BLEACHERS?!? POST HERE PLEASE. - Page 498

Thread: YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF BLK SKIN BLEACHERS?!? POST HERE PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel97 View Post
    Yes. There is a lot of gist about her. Idk why one will mislead people and give false hope just for their business
    You said it right there.....its all about profit and making money. She's out promoting something she is gaining from.......its why you have to be careful not to fall for peoples false advertising. Do enough research before becoming a victim. @gabriel97 whether it's Youtube, Instagram, FB, whatever......be careful not to be gullible.

If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel97 View Post
    She uses glutathione injections.
    Really? How can you tell?

If injections can lighten that much, I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by NiaraNamerie View Post
    Really? How can you tell?

If injections can lighten that much, I'm impressed.
    Same here. I wonder if it's legit.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Please can glutathione make you just glow? Like really glow and even skin from head to toe. I don't want to get even 1 shade lighter

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    You said it right there.....its all about profit and making money. She's out promoting something she is gaining from.......its why you have to be careful not to fall for peoples false advertising. Do enough research before becoming a victim. @gabriel97 whether it's Youtube, Instagram, FB, whatever......be careful not to be gullible.

If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.
    Exactly! And what is even worse is that she made her own skincare business. She's making a lot of profit and she pays for advertisement on big Nigerian instagram blogs like instablog9ja
    @NiaraNamerie @BrightB93 Glutathione injections can lighten a lot but has to be used consistently for years - see Vera Sidika and some south african celebs or even Malaysian people. I've heard a lot about grety, you can pm me if you want.

I personally just want an even glowing brown skin, so I'm not interested in gluta injections at all

https://youtu.be/AIVJWoMlrQY

Has anybody seen her videos???

I need someone to tell me what this is. She's gotta be using makeup and filters because this looks unreal.

Yikes

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post

I need someone to tell me what this is. She's gotta be using makeup and filters because this looks unreal.

Yikes

Definitely over bleached then added makeup and filters to make it even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Candyflaw View Post
    Definitely over bleached then added makeup and filters to make it even worse
    It looks horrible

Yikes
    Thats called fluorescent lighting in the face! Look at the shadow under her jawline and when she brings her hands to her face. Whats worse.....does she think people watching wouldn't notice she's lit up like the fourth of July?!!

Get yourself some of these @BrightB93 you will see..... Most stores use them, makes things appear bright white. Not my favorite lights at all, but completely obvious this is what she is standing under.

fluorescent-phosphors-3.jpg
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Yikes
    I follow her. She says she's using glutathione IVs and a glutathione powder. You can still see her old videos and see how much darker she used to be. The results are legit. I can't say the results are legitly just from glutathione but her skin color isn't fake. She posts a lot of videos in different lighting and has shown herself in natural light as well. She's nice and gives good advice. She has also had no problem admitting that she's not as light as she looks more than once so she's not trying to lie to people but I think she did recently reach her skin lightening goal so she is really light now.
    Last edited by whitemermaid; 04-10-2019 at 10:01 AM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements