Skin Care Talk banner

vitamin c supplements

55K views 73 replies 16 participants last post by  djadja 
#1 ·
so ive been taking vitamin c tablets to lighten/brighten skin and ive heard it works and ive also heard its not really effective cus the vitamin c leaves the body quickly...anybody try this method?

This post has been deleted
#10 ·
Oh no! Hey diva got a ? I have some b3 powder it's just taking up space how can I make a quick serum. Thanks honey boo boo in advance love ya
a little OT but that's OK. You can make a quick serum with 5% niacinamide, 94% distilled water, 0.5% xanthin gum, and 0.5% preservative. Or you can mix some niacinamide in a lotion but you would have to find a suitable base (pH between 4 and 6) and pump the lotion out in order to STIR so that all is dissolved. Can't pour in and shake if it's thick.

#22 ·
I am thinking about taking vit c 1500mg a day. Maybe nac too, There are rumors that MSM may increase breast size so i definatly dont want any chance of that be it fact or fiction. Will vit c and nac alone boost my glow? Not sure whats a good starting dosage... probally 1000mg

#23 ·
1000mg with rose hips is a great start 1x a day. I been taking Vit C before doing any creams or anything. And my skin always maintained the natural sheen and glow. I think the Vit C helped me lighten up quicker too

#34 ·
Not alone though, The supplements help from the inside tremendously though. The skin regimen compliments it by exposing that bright glow, that "Radiance"

#39 ·
Im just trying to remove a permatan and so far i have seen improvements but i natural have bright yellow undertones so if these supplements help them shine through bright again im all for it! Plus vit c will help prevent the flu LOL
True indeed your skin will have a natural gloss to it, your undertones will pop.. And no more colds... I haven't had a cold in years LmL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.