Please I need your help to decide what to choose?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Please I need your help to decide what to choose?

Please I need your help to decide what to choose?

Please I need your help about informing me which is better of these two skin lighteners. I have used Dr.lewinn skin tone perfecting serum which is somehow good for glowing and I consider it safer since it does not contain kojic acid. But I like to try something different or should I stick to it (Dr. lewinn skin serum). Confused

1-Lightening Serum with Kojic Acid, Niacinamide Vitamin B3, and Licorice Root Extract

2- Skin Lightening Cream with Alpha-Arbutin, Kojic Acid and Ascorbic Acid

Any advice and thanks for help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dreamy76 View Post
    Please I need your help about informing me which is better of these two skin lighteners. I have used Dr.lewinn skin tone perfecting serum which is somehow good for glowing and I consider it safer since it does not contain kojic acid. But I like to try something different or should I stick to it (Dr. lewinn skin serum). Confused

1-Lightening Serum with Kojic Acid, Niacinamide Vitamin B3, and Licorice Root Extract

I don't understand your question. Are you considering making a lightening serum? Buying another one? And are the actives in this ready-made/DIY formula in the options?
    DIY or DIE.

Hello,

They are ready made. And I am considering buying one of them .

Thanks for help

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

any advice or help please since there are experts here that is why I am asking you to help me

No one offers help or advice!

No one offers help or advice!
    Dreamy I think the problem is that no one knows what product you're referring to and without that information we can't offer an opinion of whether it will be effective or not. You've provided a listing of active ingredients but that is not helpful is providing an assessment because we don't know: 1) the quality of the ingredients; 2) the percentage of ingredients contained in the cream; 2) the company that makes the cream, etc.

Lewinn does contain Kojic Acid
    "Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

Quote Originally Posted by angelfriend View Post
    Dreamy I think the problem is that no one knows what product you're referring to and without that information we can't offer an opinion of whether it will be effective or not. You've provided a listing of active ingredients but that is not helpful is providing an assessment because we don't know: 1) the quality of the ingredients; 2) the percentage of ingredients contained in the cream; 2) the company that makes the cream, etc.
    Dreamy: I also intended to advise that you might want to try something that other members have used and can attest to. If you're looking for natural lighteners read the natural lightening thread for some ideas and suggestions.

Angelfriend and Tiffiny thanks so much for replying the two products I saw is on this site

http://www.skinbeautysolutions.com/S...Whitening.html

Please would you take a look and tell me

OK. Thanks for the link. I've never used their lightening products before, only their chemical peels. Maybe try out a search here and see what comes up.

What type results are you looking for? Are you well exfoliated?
    "Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements