Eww Papaya soap leaving me wrinkly & dry & tiny tiny dark spots
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Eww Papaya soap leaving me wrinkly & dry & tiny tiny dark spots

Eww Papaya soap leaving me wrinkly & dry & tiny tiny dark spots

Papaya soap has to go to the trash it leaves me dry, wrinkly & worse of all with tiny tiny black dots.

I used to use it, tossed it out but could not exactly remember why now I know.

I am moisturizing with Shea butter, vitamin E oil mixed with a Q-10 oil.

EWW, why all the rave?"Its horrible!

Thoughts? Does it get better with time or is it not for me? I am not even leaving it on before bath just during. My face looks better but my body EWW!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

You mite have a fake instead of papaya you mite have mago or peach soap cuz min leave with a beautiful glow like a glow worm skin tight and smooth. Double check wea u got it from and what site or who.
    BLEACHING ON A BUDGETHidden Content

where did you get the soap? it shouldn't make skin like that
    Exfoliating like crazy...school's coming up so I'll have to be discreet Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

That's what I said its probly fake she should throw it away b fore she begin to have uptight skin. Just toss it out Hun.

Oh I got it from the same BSS wherei got the fake Maxi Tone. Basically they sell fake Mama Africa tomfoolery and fake Likas I guess! Deep Le Sigh! Where online can I get the real one

Le Sigh!

You can go to ebay that's were I got my 5 bars from

Kordaine how much did you get the 5 bars for? I know you're bleaching on a budget so you're gonna hook a sista up with some good prices lol.
    Exfoliating like crazy...school's coming up so I'll have to be discreet Hidden Content

The last time I read about dehydrated, wrinkled skin accompanied with black dots was about a product that contained steroids

Quote Originally Posted by makemeyellow View Post
    Oh I got it from the same BSS where* i got the fake Maxi Tone. Basically they sell fake Mama Africa tomfoolery and fake Likas I guess! Deep Le Sigh! Where online can I get the real one Le Sigh!
    I'm sorry this happened. I've been using mine over 2 weeks and not once felt like this. I order mine from Yollie's Oriental market and I think I paid $15.99 for 4 bars + tax&shipping which wasn't bad. I'm going to order more Kojie San from there too.

That's not bad in a eBay person I got mine off eBay but that's not a bad price

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements