Dark eye circles caused by Nadiola, suggestions on which eye creams to use?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: Dark eye circles caused by Nadiola, suggestions on which eye creams to use?

Dark eye circles caused by Nadiola, suggestions on which eye creams to use?

hello everyone, alright, so i have dark circles around my eyes (raccoon like darkness around my eye lids and under my eyes) due to using Nadiola near my eyes without knowing this inconovinient side effect, i've done a bunch of research on which product will lighten my eye area and here's what ive found: - Peter Thomas Roth Eye Rescue - Obagi System Professional-C 5% Vitamin C Serum For Eye Area ( and i've also heard that Exfoliating with around the eyes will help whitening soap) so my questions is, which one should i buy and has anyone had experience with any of these products or this issue? (by the way i am a dark skinned African) thanks alot for reading - drue

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi Drue !
    you need to stop using Nadinola on your face
    I think vitamin C serum can help but 5% is little be weak so 10% or 15% will give you a faster result
    please dont get higher than 15% because it can be irritating and harshy for this sensitive area
    if your face is vitamin C sensitive your can use AHA cream from walgreens from alpha hydrox......... or RA 0.5%
    also to make your stay light ( to avoid darken ) look for an alpha arbutin cream or kojic acid cream for your face
    use a good moisturizer and apply sunscreen cream
    good luck !!
    I can't stand RUDE people.

hello sessy and thanks for your reply,

i think i'll take your advice and consider ordering vitamin C serum 10% instead,
    i live in UK so i'm not sure exactly where to get AHA cream but i'll look into it!

also, should i exfoiliate for the time being since it's going to take
    a good 8-14 days for the vitamin C serum to arrive ?

thanks again,
    - drue

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by drue View Post
    hello sessy and thanks for your reply,

i think i'll take your advice and consider ordering vitamin C serum 10% instead,
    i live in UK so i'm not sure exactly where to get AHA cream but i'll look into it!

also, should i exfoiliate for the time being since it's going to take
    a good 8-14 days for the vitamin C serum to arrive ?

thanks again,
    - drue
    you can exfoliate but be careful dont get too harsh since this area is quite sensitive
    if this part of your face get irritated it can get darker

Within 1 hour? Sorry this sounds a little dodgy :S I'm only willing to try well known products since I'm dealing with quite an important area of my face, thanks for the advice though! -drue

Alright, thanks for the heads up - just one more question though, for exfoliation I only have likas papaya soap and moisturiser, will this be safe or should I just wait for the Vitamin C serum to arrive ? Thanks again!

Quote: Originally Posted by Floyen

I had tried a very reliable product Cassis by Zantree health , is amazing within 1hour you can see result for dark eye circle .
    This was introduce to me by a professional photographer use to keep a bottle in his studio
    But bear in mind is quite costly rm 280 ....www.zantree.com

Lord wea do these ppl get they balls from bulls cuz all this is a bunch OG bull$ hi$
    BLEACHING ON A BUDGETHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kordaine View Post
    Lord wea do these ppl get they balls from bulls cuz all this is a bunch OG bull$ hi$
    hmm why do you say that ?

Quote Originally Posted by drue View Post
    why do you say that ?
    Honey just because floyen is trying to sale his products
    check his has only 1 post.... reviews a product nobody knows ..... and his post a web site too (spam)

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements