Sure White, Amy White, Fair and White Exclusive(Vit C) Serum......
Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Sure White, Amy White, Fair and White Exclusive(Vit C) Serum......

Sure White, Amy White, Fair and White Exclusive(Vit C) Serum......

Any experience with any of these serum? Which do u think works best to give a glowing eventone color?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi Saint,

I hear the sure white serum and fair and white is good, i'm planning on trying that first. But here are some threads about your topic.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/33310/sure-white-or-exclusive-whitenizer-fair-white
    https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/33971/what-is-your-fav-lightening-serum
    19. student. Hidden Content

Speaking from my experience I`ve gotten good results with Carotein and Maxi White serum. Ive read pretty good reviews about the Fair and White vit c serum however.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

any good vit c serum will give you a nice glow with continual use, as for my experience with Sure White Serum, it gives a ' high yellow' tone...not sure if thats something you want...hehe
    I'm On A Journey To The Lighter Side Of Life Hidden Content
    Beware, Be Careful, Be Safe, Be Light

Will give d fair and white a try. Thnx

Yea ill take a high yellow before a take a low yellow tone or hell ill take a red tone to match this dam hair
    BLEACHING ON A BUDGETHidden Content

Sure white serum has vitamic c and naicimaide vitamin b3 these 2 antioxidants will give you a nice healthy glow and will lighten your skin, it is best mixed with a cream or used on its own and then another cream can be applied on top to boost the efficiency.
    Amy white is kojic acid and is quiet potent it can burn the skin so its best it is mixed with a cream. Amy white improves the efficiency of the creams mixed with it.
    Fair and White vitamic c in my opinion is the weakest serum of the three mentioned it is good but does not give fast results that the other 2 serums give. It is best used on its own or with a cream applied on top.
    Only God can judge he is love Hidden Content
    I am on a steroid free, hq & natural skin lightening journey Hidden Content

I am having nice result with sure white and carotein . Sure white make me pale and carotein gives a glow !!

Quote Originally Posted by jermsLiteSide View Post
    any good vit c serum will give you a nice glow with continual use, as for my experience with Sure White Serum, it gives a ' high yellow' tone...not sure if thats something you want...hehe
    Hey Ms Jerms where do you get your Sure White and Vitamin C serum from??

Quote Originally Posted by busola View Post
    Sure white serum has vitamic c and naicimaide vitamin b3 these 2 antioxidants will give you a nice healthy glow and will lighten your skin, it is best mixed with a cream or used on its own and then another cream can be applied on top to boost the efficiency. Amy white is kojic acid and is quiet potent it can burn the skin so its best it is mixed with a cream. Amy white improves the efficiency of the creams mixed with it. Fair and White vitamic c in my opinion is the weakest serum of the three mentioned it is good but does not give fast results that the other 2 serums give. It is best used on its own or with*a cream applied on top.
    Thanx for ur comment Busola, u really analyzed. Darn! Didn't check all d comments b4 going to the store. I bought fair and white instead (got sold on d Vit C in it, didn't knw surewhite contains it too). I'll get d Surewhite tomorrow, will mix the two with my cream (hope that's ok? ). I want a yellow-golden tone, at d same time, I don't wanna look bleached-out......lol

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements