If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 1732

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

@gymrat I am using beclomethasone dipropionate ointment on my lips.. Is tat k?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

This is the carolight, cream which is available in india. Is this original??

Quote Originally Posted by oumi View Post
    Hi Sct folks! I REALLY REALLY need your hel. I have dark knuckles and dark circles. Last summer I put some tca peel 100% on my knuckles.yes I know too strong. It was my first time and I did not do enough research... well now they are darker.What do you use on your kknuckles? What did you hear is effective? I tried some lactic acid. It is a lil bit lighter but I think they gonna be dark again. Please helpna sister! I don't know what to do. I mixed some ra and ka yesterday? Do you think it can help?
    @oumi Jergen's Skin Firming 150 ml + 60 ml of Lactic Acid Peel 88% help with with my feet.
    But I got PIH on fingers as I was applying without any gloves.
    It made my hands peel as well, my knuckles are still in process but much more lighter than before.
    Duration:1 week of application, 2 weeks to peel completely
    I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS ON THE FACE/TOO HARSCH

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Cocoa-lola thanks! Looks like you made a 40% la lotion. Something like that I think.I am acyually using a 20% la lotion on my body but never thought about using it on my fingers. I am now occluding with shea butter. I will try it when I'm done with that. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by soulsilver View Post
    Thank you! ill try and get bottled water then! also*is it a must to neutralise with baking soda? can i just go into the shower make sure its thoroughly cleansed off and then re-tone after to make sure its all off? Really your a godess!
    Yes neutralizing the acid is essential to be safe. You don't wanna wake up with burns or irritation so err on the side of caution.

Does anyone know if it's normal to get lighter patches on body. I only shower with kojic san once a week with exfoliating gloves. I don't put any lightener or peels. Help

How do you know that you're successfully exfoliating? I've been using kojie san kojic acid soap twice every day on my face and I leave it on my skin for 30 minutes before rinsing with water and I'm not sure that if I have any progress. Should I buy exfoliating gloves or what?

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomdude View Post
    How do you know that you're successfully exfoliating? I've been using kojie san kojic acid soap twice every day on my face and I leave it on my skin for 30 minutes before rinsing with water and I'm not sure that if I have any progress. Should I buy exfoliating gloves or what?
    Also, are you supposed to leave cream to your face? And not wash it off, correct?

If I first apply the Kojic Acid soap on my face, leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse it off. And after that I apply my G&G Teint lightening cream (peach lid), I just leave it on my face without washing it off?
    I'd appriciate if somebody answered all of my questions .

Hello guys, ok this is not really about lightening but has anyone ordered anything from adc recently. Need to get some carepost and maybe retin a. How long does it take to ship to the U.S.? and what other payment method is accepted. I only saw echeck... Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothskin007 View Post
    Hello guys, ok this is not really about lightening but has anyone ordered anything from adc recently. Need to get some carepost and maybe retin a. How long does it take to ship to the U.S.? and what other payment method is accepted. I only saw echeck... Thank you.
    Hi @smoothskin007 I order on january 1st. They say it takes 5-15 days but guess what, I did not receive mine yet. They told me that they had a problem in India...but it wasn't there fault. Many receive there orders in 10-12 days. I am just not luck. I checked this morning and it is in NY. I guess I'll receive it this week. So mine is going to take a month instead of 15days.I used my visa card to place my order. If I am not wrong you can get $10 off with an echeck. Since the shipping cost is kinda expensive buy everything you need so you won't have to order again in 15 days or in a month. I ordered 2 careprost and 6 ra. I don't know if the ra is enough though. It is going to be my first time using it.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements