If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 2449

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

  1. #24481
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Sorry @mccartney , I am just seeing this, as for your question, how your skin reacts to each ingredient is trial and error. Just because one made you darken doesn't necessarily mean another will. You will only know if you use each of them and find out. They both could work for one person and not for another. What you use may not work for me, and vice versa. HQ is chemical, AA is natural. I explain it like this. LA is an AHA, so is Apple Cider Vinegar, but ACV is natural.
    Thx @gymrat e its okaym u can not be everywhere at the same time. Well im on ka now completley cuz carolight does not work for me any longer.according to people AA is actually the same like HQ , thatswhy i thought AA woulf exactley act like hq and not work for me as ewell. Thanks for ur reply as well as for ur explanation

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #24482
    It's been so long since I've been on the site, seems a bit quiet!
    anyways I need your help guys, I can't seem to see a natural skin lightning thread ( I swear there used to be one)
    im trying to get my skin the lightest it will go naturally, if that's half a shade then so be it lol
    If anyone could recommend any creams/serums that are natural and good to mix together and measurements that would be fantastic, I'm open to any glycerines and stuff too, oils whatever lol. I also need the la lotion calculator so I can make my 10% lotion and what's a good lotion to mix with?
    finally any natural soaps you would recommend or even any full routines you recommend.

    lord that's a lot of questions right? Lol but yea any responses to any of the questions would be greatly appreciated

  4. #24483
    Hello everyone!!! I have been a member of this group for over 2 years now, even though ive never posted before.
    However, having read so many success stories, I have decided to join this amazing family of knowledgeable individuals.
    I have been exfoliating my skin for 6 weeks but my face seem to be getting darker. What do you think I am doing wrong?
    I exfoliated with fair& white aha soap and the lotion and then apply fair & white vitamin c serum to my face day and night.
    Will the ikb gel cream lighten my face? Cos I would like to go the natural route. My body is an NC44 while my face is an NW43
    Waiting patiently for a response as this is my first ever post on the forum.

    Thanks in anticipation.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24484
    Quote Originally Posted by cutetito View Post
    Hello everyone!!! I have been a member of this group for over 2 years now, even though ive never posted before.
    However, having read so many success stories, I have decided to join this amazing family of knowledgeable individuals.
    I have been exfoliating my skin for 6 weeks but my face seem to be getting darker. What do you think I am doing wrong?
    I exfoliated with fair& white aha soap and the lotion and then apply fair & white vitamin c serum to my face day and night.
    Will the ikb gel cream lighten my face? Cos I would like to go the natural route. My body is an NC44 while my face is an NW43
    Waiting patiently for a response as this is my first ever post on the forum.

    Thanks in anticipation.
    I have never read here anyone applying vit C serum o nthe face at night... only during the day. I dont know if u using gloves or exfo gloves on your fce but you might be exfoliating or sth else. did you skin build with moisturizing creams taking 1 2 days off while you were exfoliating?
    It always starts somewhere...Hidden Content

  7. #24485
    Thank you so much for responding to my post. I guess it explains why my face is getting darker and all wrinkly. Will definitely stop the application of vitamin c at night ,and incorporate the use of exfoliating gloves. I did moisturise but applied vitamin c before my moisturiser.
    I do appreciate your quick response, since I have never had someone respond to my post before.

  8. #24486
    SCT Legend moon maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    united States
    Posts
    12,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmilkshake View Post
    It's been so long since I've been on the site, seems a bit quiet!
    anyways I need your help guys, I can't seem to see a natural skin lightning thread ( I swear there used to be one)
    im trying to get my skin the lightest it will go naturally, if that's half a shade then so be it lol
    If anyone could recommend any creams/serums that are natural and good to mix together and measurements that would be fantastic, I'm open to any glycerines and stuff too, oils whatever lol. I also need the la lotion calculator so I can make my 10% lotion and what's a good lotion to mix with?
    finally any natural soaps you would recommend or even any full routines you recommend.

    lord that's a lot of questions right? Lol but yea any responses to any of the questions would be greatly appreciated
    Read the gng thread, qei thread, nesporene, lemonvite, are examples of good brighteners there are more you just have to do your research. A carbomer free lotion is best but any lotion is fine.

  9. #24487
    Hi
    Im new here... looking to lighten my face but I'm having problems choosing the right product. To this day, I have only used a cream called Meladerm which helped clear my acne but did little else. Apart from this, I use an exfoliating face wash. I don't have any other regimes. I have tried to research good products but there always seems to be a problem - topical steroid use in neoprosone seems very bad over the long term, some effective creams have HQ which is seemingly dangerous, and then there is G&G which has controversy surrounding ingredient disclosure.
    Can anyone help me? (Also, I live in the UK and would appreciate if you mention where I would be able to buy the recommended product.
    Thanks in advance!

  10. #24488
    Hi, I'm new here. What is "occluding" and how is it helpful?

  11. #24489
    SCT Legend moon maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    united States
    Posts
    12,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownskin94 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here. What is "occluding" and how is it helpful?
    It means wrapping a part of your body in saran wrap or wearing a sauna suit and letting the heat your body produces from being trapped in the wrap to help the ligtening process. You first apply a lightener of your choice or whatever you chose and wrap the area overnight or for three to four hours.

  12. #24490
    SCT Legend moon maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    united States
    Posts
    12,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftco View Post
    Hi
    Im new here... looking to lighten my face but I'm having problems choosing the right product. To this day, I have only used a cream called Meladerm which helped clear my acne but did little else. Apart from this, I use an exfoliating face wash. I don't have any other regimes. I have tried to research good products but there always seems to be a problem - topical steroid use in neoprosone seems very bad over the long term, some effective creams have HQ which is seemingly dangerous, and then there is G&G which has controversy surrounding ingredient disclosure.
    Can anyone help me? (Also, I live in the UK and would appreciate if you mention where I would be able to buy the recommended product.
    Thanks in advance!
    No products are a 100% safe. The HQ products used here, the HQ amount are not detrimental enough due to their percentage to cause harm. The KA products like gng are natural acids and again are not 100%. No product you use from detergent and even the polluted air we breath is safe. Either decide on what route you want to go HQ or KA and do intensive research and delve into it based on all the knowledge you have acquired, or not bleach and focus on exfoliating what ever you decide good luck hope this helps.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •