If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 2459

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by yellowkween View Post
    If you were pretty close to your goal shade (2-3 shades) to begin with do you still have to maintain? Could I get away with minimal sun contact and weekly exfoliation?
    Hi. Weekly exfoliation is a form of maintenance if that's what helps you keep your goal shade. Everyone is different, so try it and if it works for you, then you're good. If not, you'll need a more aggressive maintenance routine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hipvalley View Post
    Hi. Weekly exfoliation is a form of maintenance if that's what helps you keep your goal shade. Everyone is different, so try it and if it works for you, then you're good. If not, you'll need a more aggressive maintenance routine.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @BrownBerries

No, completely different ingredient and use.
    Can u shed more light on this then?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey guys, I received a compliment yesterday (sorta)!! My uncle said "You used to be a little darker"... LOL. Anyways I have been using CW for a month now. And exfoliating. One thing I can say for sure is that my skin is soooo soft, I just love it! It feels like a baby.. HOWEVER...

I want to lighten a little faster? I'm trying to lighten like 4-5 shades.. is l'abidajanaise a better option for me? my CW lotion is almost done and it's almost time for me to buy some new supplies, IDK which to buy. The CW has lightened me maybe like 1 shade (if that) but it has made my skin very smooth. Should I keep with it or...? Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by xsparklex View Post
    Hey guys, I received a compliment yesterday (sorta)!! My uncle said "You used to be a little darker"... LOL. Anyways I have been using CW for a month now. And exfoliating. One thing I can say for sure is that my skin is soooo soft, I just love it! It feels like a baby.. HOWEVER...

I want to lighten a little faster? I'm trying to lighten like 4-5 shades.. is l'abidajanaise a better option for me? my CW lotion is almost done and it's almost time for me to buy some new supplies, IDK which to buy. The CW has lightened me maybe like 1 shade (if that) but it has made my skin very smooth. Should I keep with it or...? Opinions?
    Hii I use labidjanise and it works pretty good I lightened a little I was dark due to pregnancy like black now im more brown again but I need a boost waterboy suggested mixing both labidjanise and carowhite together with a oil for a super boost in lightening I think I'm going that route. If you decide to let me know we could follow each other progress. Goodluck.
    Let them talk

Hey Guys

I have a quick question. I want to make a LA peel, but I don't know if I should use distilled water or regular water or Aquafina or what. Let me know, please. TIA.
    I'm me.

Quote Originally Posted by spunkyone08 View Post
    Hey Guys

I have a quick question. I want to make a LA peel, but I don't know if I should use distilled water or regular water or Aquafina or what. Let me know, please. TIA.
    Distilled water is best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    Hii I use labidjanise and it works pretty good I lightened a little I was dark due to pregnancy like black now im more brown again but I need a boost waterboy suggested mixing both labidjanise and carowhite together with a oil for a super boost in lightening I think I'm going that route. If you decide to let me know we could follow each other progress. Goodluck.
    OH WOW this sounds quite intense! I think I will just do the carowhite lotion and oil for about 3 months and if I still feel it's too slow, I will add in the labidjanise. I am a little scared to try it because it is so strong (7% HQ I believe)

Quote Originally Posted by spunkyone08 View Post
    Hey Guys

Sorry off topic but...OMG YOUR DP sooo funny and relatable.. that's me lol omg I have a thing about never wanting to show my preteen pics cuz I was soooo burnt.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBerries View Post
    Can u shed more light on this then?
    Of course .....

Citric Acid is used to adjust the pH in formulations, can also be used as a chelating agent.

L-Ascorbic Acid is the antioxidant used to make Vit C serum. There are other forms of Vit C, but this is the one most use. I sometimes will jump to MAP (another form) in the winter as I find it a bit more moisturizing, just a bit more complicated to make.

example below

http://www.lotioncrafter.com/ascorbi...ultrafine.html

Hope this helps you understand a bit more, if not, just ask!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements