If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 2469

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    I made a combination of some oil but I don't like it one whipped butters the other oils so I want to try single oil but I am yet to try almond oil.
    Ok hun. My oil hasn't arrived yet, I'll let you know how I get on with it. xx

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    Cut it in half and use one half first, store it a soap dish/box/container in as dry a state as possible... as it dissolves way too easily.
    You just saved my life lol! Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by yellowkween View Post
    You just saved my life lol! Thank you again
    No problem at all. Let me know how you get on.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat has the site format changed again? there is no longer an option for the mobile site!

Is there anything besides Kojic Acid & HQ that can give you pale-ish look? As a lightener I mean.
    Last edited by PriorityMale; 09-29-2015 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PriorityMale View Post
    Is there anything besides Kojic Acid & HQ that can give you pale-ish look? As a lightener I mean.
    Steroids do. lol
    Of course I'm not suggesting you use that though...

Can somebody suggest a good kojic acid based cream ? I've been reading this forum for the last 2 weeks but all of them have mixed ingredients

I'd like to find a kojic acid cream too, something besides G&G. I believe kojie san has one but I don't know enough about it, I used it once a long time ago for a very brief time. I know that there is a cape fears cream that another member had success with but I believe they only sell small sizes for the face.
    I need a kojic acid cream for the face and body.

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    @gymrat has the site format changed again? there is no longer an option for the mobile site!
    No nothing has changed, the mobile version will automatically default to mobile, if you are using one. There is nothing to switch. @brown2light
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by Kat585 View Post
    I'd like to find a kojic acid cream too, something besides G&G. I believe kojie san has one but I don't know enough about it, I used it once a long time ago for a very brief time. I know that there is a cape fears cream that another member had success with but I believe they only sell small sizes for the face.
    I need a kojic acid cream for the face and body.

I used this product and loved it. Only thing is its pricy..........especially if your using on your face/body.
    http://sesderma.in/HomeProducts.aspx?Pid=37
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements