If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3450

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Use pH strips, a for a base lotion any lotion will work as long as it doesn't contain "carbomer", so read the ingredient listing to be sure carbomer isn't an ingredient. What ever base you use for your lactic acid lotion you can use that base for a niacinamide lotion as well.
    @gymrat ... so carbomer & niacinamide also dont mesh?
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quick question:

Are there any steroids or mercury in the G&G teint line (cream or soap or oil) with the peachy lid?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmygurl View Post
    Hello girls! I'm really in a pickle here and i need help. I use the makari argan line and i love it but the one things that annoys me is that it thins my skin. I'd like to reverse the thin skin and rebuild it or change to something equally as great and natural that won't thin my skin. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
    Ps: i live in cotonou,Benin and finding products and creams is ridiculously hard.
    @Kimmygurl ... Hi. I think you will get the best responses to your question if you post it on the Makari thread called "Tired of wasting time...." Thats where the Makari gurus congregate ....
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you @beautymark. ! @Glenni_Glen I just order their KA soap. Will let you know if it is effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline. View Post
    Quick question:

Are there any steroids or mercury in the G&G teint line (cream or soap or oil) with the peachy lid?

Thank you.
    No it has been tested proven not contain any steroids or harmful ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by oumi View Post
    Thank you @beautymark. ! @Glenni_Glen I just order their KA soap. Will let you know if it is effective.
    Yes. It's a good soap!

Quote Originally Posted by Samiss View Post
    Thank you so much
    Your very welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    @gymrat ... so carbomer & niacinamide also dont mesh?
    Carbomer and Niacinamide are fine together, I was just saying, if you wanted to use the same base lotion you could, sorry if I confused you @AIME
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @gymrat

Have you ever used alpha arbutin powder?

Im thinking of purchasing some and making a lotion with it, but I need to know the effective concentration for the body, as well
    as how to compound it.
    Yes, from Makingcosmetics. Its water soluble so if you have a water soluble lotion it should work. Recommended usage is 0.2%-2%.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements