If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3592

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

  1. #35911
    SCT Elite John-Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardworkpays View Post
    @John-Dave how long does it take to see ikb work? I dunno if it's just my eyes but I'm looking brighter. My yellow undertones is more prominent especially in sunlight. I'm always craning my neck to look in the cars mirror lol. Or maybe it's the glycolic acid lotion. I occluded my feet with 15% glycolic acid lotion to treat my nasty pih and it tingled... that's a good thing right?
    I'll update after a week.
    @Hardworkpays .... give it 6 weeks to fully even out.... but 2 weeks is enough to see results with IKB rotated with an Aha product... be careful with GA it is strng... please keep me updated.. I am using LA at the moment.. I am switching to GA during the fall...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #35912
    SCT Elite John-Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,290
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Hi @John-Dave it been a while where have you been?
    travelling... enjoying the summer... What is new with you?

  4. #35913
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardworkpays View Post
    @John-Dave how long does it take to see ikb work? I dunno if it's just my eyes but I'm looking brighter. My yellow undertones is more prominent especially in sunlight. I'm always craning my neck to look in the cars mirror lol. Or maybe it's the glycolic acid lotion. I occluded my feet with 15% glycolic acid lotion to treat my nasty pih and it tingled... that's a good thing right?
    I'll update after a week.
    I started using ikb less than 2 weeks ago. I had some kind of darkening esp under eyes and upper cheeks. Honestly I don't know what's working.. it's almost all cleared up and I'm a shade lighter. I layer ikb serum then gel twice a day. I totally changed my regimen. Stopped using dodo more than a month ago. It had stopped working and was darkening my face and burnt me. Stopped using diy vit c and bought majestic pure. Stopped using koji San and reduced ret a to twice a week. Now I use tumeric mask, and dudu osun soap thrice a week.
    Something is def working and fast. Not sure if its the ikb or the other stuff. I'm a shade lighter in two weeks.
    This is just for my face though. The body was much lighter

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #35914
    gabriel97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    England, London
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    I was under the impression that Mitchell Brand ikb was natural and only contained arbutin as its main lightening ingredient.. today when I called I spoke to their skin lightening advisor her name is Dominick I noticed she kept telling me I don't want to use HQ forever even though I only mention that I've been using IKb.. she said after about 4 to 6 months she would advise me to switch over to lighten up clarifying gel the one without the HQ.. so after it registered in my head what she was saying I asked her if ikb contained HQ and she said only the Serum has hq as most of the serums does..
    was anyone aware of this? Here I am thinking I have hq free regimen only to find out the Serum has hq in it
    Can anyone confirm if IKB serum really has HQ??? I used to use IKB serum as dark spot treatment and thought of re-purchasing it, as it worked well. But if this is true I will actually buy precious serum instead.

  7. #35915
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel97 View Post
    Can anyone confirm if IKB serum really has HQ??? I used to use IKB serum as dark spot treatment and thought of re-purchasing it, as it worked well. But if this is true I will actually buy precious serum instead.
    hey I am not sure if this is true, that is what the rep told me when I called, try calling and see what they say maybe she was misinformed or maybe she is correct idk

  8. #35916
    Quote Originally Posted by kenyanchic View Post
    I started using ikb less than 2 weeks ago. I had some kind of darkening esp under eyes and upper cheeks. Honestly I don't know what's working.. it's almost all cleared up and I'm a shade lighter. I layer ikb serum then gel twice a day. I totally changed my regimen. Stopped using dodo more than a month ago. It had stopped working and was darkening my face and burnt me. Stopped using diy vit c and bought majestic pure. Stopped using koji San and reduced ret a to twice a week. Now I use tumeric mask, and dudu osun soap thrice a week.
    Something is def working and fast. Not sure if its the ikb or the other stuff. I'm a shade lighter in two weeks.
    This is just for my face though. The body was much lighter
    how is the majestic pure have you heard or seen any reviews on it?

  9. #35917
    Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    travelling... enjoying the summer... What is new with you?


    Enjoy yourself you deserve it.
    It is raining here and I am trying to use my stash effectively nothing new.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

  10. #35918
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,215
    Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    Hey @gymrat do you know of any opti MSM powder that doesn't contain silicone dioxide? The one I use to take jarrows has it in there so I don't plan on taking that one anymore
    @saucey check this one https://www.iherb.com/pr/Doctor-s-Be...SABEgIDD_D_BwE

    sorry for the late reply I have been under the weather
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  11. #35919
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,215
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel97 View Post
    ^^^^^^ She just joined today and is spamming every single thread @gymrat
    I got her/him whoever it is......sorry I have been under the weather, playing catch up, thank you for flagging me though I do appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    She's not the only one. There's another that's commenting pointless things on all threads. Like don't people have a day job?
    Right!! Drives me crazy the people that have nothing better to do than spam.......as if they aren't obvious! Get a damn life is what I say
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  12. #35920
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @saucey check this one https://www.iherb.com/pr/Doctor-s-Be...SABEgIDD_D_BwE

    sorry for the late reply I have been under the weather
    Thanks gymmie hope you're feeling better

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •