If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3605

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

How do you wash with jojoba oil and lightening soap?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@ moon maiden please help with my question. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Girl send me a pm ASAP! What is the name of the site?
    hi everyone. Im new here and live in the states and i'd like to know this online shop to get some good and legit product. but I don't know if I can send Pm at this point. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO....thks

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@mioumiou what kind of products are you interested in? HQ, or natural. Do you want to make it yourself or buy commercially prepared products?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardworkpays View Post
    @mioumiou what kind of products are you interested in? HQ, or natural. Do you want to make it yourself or buy commercially prepared products?
    Thanks @Hardworkpays for helping. I'd like to go the natural way. I do have have some commercial products like QEI privilege as well as Supreme White and also some SW (supreme white) carrot serum. But because I'd like to get rid of my unevenness first, I'd like to focus on mixing soap(I dont mind if it's hq or the other coz with soap im able to wash it off which is better and safe than layering ROID in my opinion if that makes sense) that can help at least get rid of my permatan because Summer in the States is not helping. But at the moment I only use Jergens ultra healing in the morning and nothing else. Thanks.

@Levandlovely

thanks

and yup thats what I'm trying to figure out. . I want to be able to use a stable 0.025++ to use all over my body but obviously it would be so expensive to have to buy a bunch of 0.025 tubes and applied lt straight on head to toe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambolina View Post
    @Levandlovely

thanks

and yup thats what I'm trying to figure out. . I want to be able to use a stable 0.025++ to use all over my body but obviously it would be so expensive to have to buy a bunch of 0.025 tubes and applied lt straight on head to toe.
    Oh well let me point you to a SCT classic
    https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...ly-For-Newbies and jump down to retin a and how she used it.

Just buy .1%

@Hardworkpays .. nice body.. and I love your current tone.... whats ur goal in shades.. if LA peels messed you up.. then do a lower LA lotion

I'm back! I had some family/personal issues so I had placed skin lightening on the back burner. Sadly my dark spots are still dark. I have 88 percent lactic acid from last time, I hope it is not expired or less effective. I want to do a peel on my hands, feet and knees. What's the best percentage to start again with and how long should I leave it on?

has anyone used Aliya paris beta carotene lotion?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements