If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3606

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

@mioumiou for your permatan start with an aggressive exfoliation regimen. I will tell you what has worked for me. I alternate between GA and LA,but I prefer LA because I feel a tingle that assures me it's working. I worked my way up from 15% - 17% LA lotion.
    To make a 17% lotion , you'll need to add 38 ml of 90% LA to to 162 ml of Vaseline intensive or aveeno lotion.
    You'll use the la lotion am and pm from Mondays to Thursday, with g n g ,toujours jeune soap.
    On Thursday use Dead Sea salt soap to shower and moisturise with mango butter/Shea butter.
    Saturdays and Sundays shower with dove/geisha soap and skin build with mango butter, Olay total effects or even your jergens healing lotion.
    Do this for a month or 6 weeks. This should lift your permatan or brighten you at least. You can now decide to further lighten your skintone. HTH

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@john-Dave thanks. My feet and ankles are the bane of my existence . I have been applying a mix of ikb gel,ikb serum and ra 0.05 on them and I occlude with g n g . I have seen eraser peelings.... very excited.

@inahet start with 44% then gradually increase to 50% then to 60%. To get 44% dilute your 88% with equal amounts of water for eg 5ml of la to 5ml of water.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hardworkpays View Post
    @inahet start with 44% then gradually increase to 50% then to 60%. To get 44% dilute your 88% with equal amounts of water for eg 5ml of la to 5ml of water.
    @Hardworkpays Thank you! For how many minutes?

@inahet the recommended time is 5 mins but I do 10 mins.

@mioumiou for your permatan start with an aggressive exfoliation regimen. I will tell you what has worked for me. I alternate between GA and LA,but I prefer LA because I feel a tingle that assures me it's working. I worked my way up from 15% - 17% LA lotion.
    To make a 17% lotion , you'll need to add 38 ml of 90% LA to to 162 ml of Vaseline intensive or aveeno lotion.
    You'll use the la lotion am and pm from Mondays to Thursday, with g n g ,toujours jeune soap.
    On Thursday use Dead Sea salt soap to shower and moisturise with mango butter/Shea butter.
    Saturdays and Sundays shower with dove/geisha soap and skin build with mango butter, Olay total effects or even your jergens healing lotion.
    Do this for a month or 6 weeks. This should lift your permatan or brighten you at least. You can now decide to further lighten your skintone. HTH
    Thks dear i'll def try that option and see if it'll help with the permatan. But to be honest im not gud at measuring things, so it'll be a little tricky but im willing to try it...again thk you so much and will let yoou know

Totally unsolicited update.... to anyone experiencing the dreaded knuckle and feet problem ... I have been seen improvement in mine. I mix ikb gel, ikb serum and ra 0.05 in my palm and apply lightly to hands and feet. After 10-15 mins I apply another layer but I concentrate on the knuckles especially and dark parts of my nasty feet. I put my feet up on a pillow to prevent the cream from rubbing off. After an hour ,I apply g n g cream on hands and feet. I wait for 15 - 20 mins then occlude my feet with plastic bags. I put on my gloves and go to bed. I do this at night cuz I don't want my dad to catch me bleaching. In the morning, ny feet and hands look wrinkled like balls so I moisturise. That's it. Will be posting pictures soon.

Hey everyone is there a thread that explains step by step in laymans terms how to formulate your own stable HQ lotion? (How much powder to use for given percent, lotion to powder ratio, whats okay to mix it, temp etc?)

i get so confused so easily

Quote Originally Posted by Bambolina View Post
    Hey everyone is there a thread that explains step by step in laymans terms how to formulate your own stable HQ lotion? (How much powder to use for given percent, lotion to powder ratio, whats okay to mix it, temp etc?)

i get so confused so easily
    @Bambolina I think @beautymark. has a thread/post on that...

Totally unsolicited update.... to anyone experiencing the dreaded knuckle and feet problem ... I have been seen improvement in mine. I mix ikb gel, ikb serum and ra 0.05 in my palm and apply lightly to hands and feet. After 10-15 mins I apply another layer but I concentrate on the knuckles especially and dark parts of my nasty feet. I put my feet up on a pillow to prevent the cream from rubbing off. After an hour ,I apply g n g cream on hands and feet. I wait for 15 - 20 mins then occlude my feet with plastic bags. I put on my gloves and go to bed. I do this at night cuz I don't want my dad to catch me bleaching. In the morning, ny feet and hands look wrinkled like balls so I moisturise. That's it. Will be posting pictures soon.
    Good strategy. Keep us updated!! I'm having issues with my darn feet and hands myself
    ON THE ROAD OF RE-LIGHTENING AND IT WILL DEFINITELY BE EPIC!!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements