If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3725

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Is pink lid G&G hydroquinone and steroid free? What are the natural lighteners that really works? Ht26 is expensive for long term use, carotein and maxi white serum are very hard to get, do you know natural affordable cream that’s easy get?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey guys I diy both my aloe gel which is just straight aloe Vera from the plant and my vitamin c/hyaluronic acid serum, which one should I layer first the aloe Vera or vitamin c/ha serum? I know thinnest goes on first but these two are both thin so I am unsure.. thanks guys

Guys also, am thinking of mixing carotein lotion with sure white serum and 55h+ glycerine. Are all of these steroids/mercury/ hydroquinone free? Does anyone have experience with any of these products? Am currently using a diy lactic acid lotion and avoided lightening for two years and want to get back but avoid HQ due to dark knuckle and not safe for long term use.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    Hey guys I diy both my aloe gel which is just straight aloe Vera from the plant and my vitamin c/hyaluronic acid serum, which one should I layer first the aloe Vera or vitamin c/ha serum? I know thinnest goes on first but these two are both thin so I am unsure.. thanks guys
    Apply your Vit C serum first then your Aloe gel; it should act as a moisturizer. Ive missed you @saucey

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSamson View Post
    Just wondering has anyone used dodo and carrot or lemon glow and how do the 2 compare?
    Are you thinking of mixing them two together

No, I’m using dodo and was thinking of using carrot glow or lemon glow, Ive seen people talking about the glow but that was way before dodo and haven’t seen anyone talk about it since and I was wondering are the carrot, lemon glow as effective as dodo

No, I’m using dodo and was thinking of using carrot glow or lemon glow, Ive seen people talking about the glow but that was way before dodo and haven’t seen anyone talk about it since and I was wondering are the carrot, lemon glow as effective as dodo
    @BlackSamson ....they're effective than dodo, i personally like express glow but don't use it everyday 3 times a week is enough

[QUOTE=nwababy;1610698]
    Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    Apply your Vit C serum first then your Aloe gel; it should act as a moisturizer. Ive missed you @saucey [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/knuddel.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE @nwababy thank you sis I miss you too I've been so busy with work I haven't posted in a while hope all is well 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowtan View Post
    @BlackSamson....they're effective than dodo, i personally like express glow but don't use it everyday 3 times a week is enough
    How long have you been using express glow? I’ve read express,extreme and the one in the white bottle work a lot faster but also gives stretch marks and/or dark knuckles. Have you used personally used carrot or lemon glow? If yes how was it

How long have you been using express glow? I’ve read express,extreme and the one in the white bottle work a lot faster but also gives stretch marks and/or dark knuckles. Have you used personally used carrot or lemon glow? If yes how was it
    Not Yellowtan,If you HAVE to use Any of the glow products,use it with Any of Labelle's Glycerine and use it 3-4 times a week,not days.Some people have gotten great results with it and some,not so great results.I have used Extreme glow with carrot glow serum and glycerine and I never had the white dots or stretch marks that most people complain about but our skin varies, You just need to exercise patience and know what's good for your skin.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements