If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3764

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Swee's mirror View Post
    I thought I was the only one latic acid gave dark knuckles and toes
    try usin on damp skin after shower.. maybe it will work diffrentley

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Does anyone know of a thread where they list the Mac shades and examples of people with those tones???? I can't find any when I search?

Quote Originally Posted by Blooh136 View Post
    Does anyone know of a thread where they list the Mac shades and examples of people with those tones???? I can't find any when I search?
    https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...ulator-(Alpha)

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I have a question to those who opt for 'natural products' and use arbutin based products like mitchell brand. Since you go for the "natural" route, are you not kind of worried since arbutin converts to HQ? What do you do?
    Mitchell brand products like IKB gave me really good results a few years ago and now I started using it recently again because I just liked the results that it gave me, but I am thinking of stop using it as I read that Arbutin converts to HQ (which makes me feel concerned)... while I'm actually trying to avoid anything with HQ

Hello everyone...has anybody comes across this milk, or used it, or know anybody that used it. I want to know if it is a authentic brand...and it's good also.Screenshot_2018-05-10-09-07-47.png

Pls ur contribution is needed. The milk is kind of expensive small. 12k Nigerian money

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    Hi guys does anyone knows what color the sure white serum and gel should be? The gel I received is like a light brown in color and the serum is very dark drown this is a photo of the serum the dark brown liquid and the other photo is the gel on top
    @saucey surewhite gel is not brown is clear in color.. and its serum is brownish in color.. i think it was like honey brown..
    @mac cartney Hey thanks either it's a fake or it's expired then I'm just hoping it doesn't affect the potency of my cream since I poured it in there 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Nermmm View Post
    Hello Everyone I've been a long time lurker and just joined because I feel like I have hit rock bottom with my skin. I'm naturally light skinned but years of playing out in the sun made me significantly darker and this started to bother me during my teen years. When I used a lightening lotion for the first time, I became light quickly without exfoliating because I didn't know about it back then. I stopped the lotion when I realized I was too pale and people started accusing me of bleaching while all I wanted was to get my natural skin back.
    When I stopped, I thought I would just go back to my natural tone but I guess I used a bad cream cause I got dermatitis all over my face and it was very dry. Worst of all was that I ended up darkening to a very dull shade. After this I started researching on skin lightening products to find the best one to help me out.
    I used palmers fade milk and this helped get rid of the dermatitis (with the aid of prescription cream) and lightened me but when I stopped I got darker again. I then realized that the cream had hyroquinone, as did the first cream I used that messed me up so I decided to ditch products with that ingredient and go natural.
    I visited a bss and told the shop owner my story and what I need and she gave me these natural skin lightening producs
    -docteur teint serum
    - Otentika lotion
    -palmers anti dark spot complexion soap
    -francoise bedon puissance lightening purifying balm

These helped me to become lighter and even but I then realized that to maintain the results I need to use them without stopping.
    I've been using all these for over 6 months and for the first months they were working great but now I have a problem. My body has still maintained it's light color but for some reason my face has just suddenly become so much darker and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I thought I lacked exfoliation so bought a spin brush and exfoliating soap but no difference was made. I then thought it needed some building so I got palmers cocoa butter oil but it made no difference. Now my face is shades darker and this is affecting my life so much because my skin is everything to me and I hate what is happening
    I've decided to change all my lightening products and start afresh because probably my skin has gotten too used to what I've been using. I've searched this forum thoroughly and these are the natural products I'm considering
    -carotein tube cream and serum
    -sure white tube cream and serum
    -HT26 tube cream and serum
    -dh7 tube cream and serum

I need you to please decide which one you think is best for me and to recommend anything which isn't on the list that you might think is great. I really need help throught this time because I just can't stand my face and I want to glow up for the summer. Thanks
    All these you have mentioned are all skin brightner,they might just lighten you by a shade or 1 shade and a half.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

Quote Originally Posted by pipi View Post
    Hello everyone...has anybody comes across this milk, or used it, or know anybody that used it. I want to know if it is a authentic brand...and it's good also.Screenshot_2018-05-10-09-07-47.png
    This Cream reminds of Techno phone.One of those crap they dump in Nigeria and flood the market with.Glutathione Kojic white my ass!!
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

I bought pr. francious bedon caviar why is it not thick. it's runny. I'll like to use with bsc serum when my bss stock up. but am using it alone for now with kojic soap. anyone has a review on this lotion? and why it's in liquid form? please help a sis @pipi @gymrat anyone please....

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements