If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3843

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

@EmmaGH i can't trash them 😭😢

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=EmmaGH;1652303]Nah this ain't really a good idea...using G&g mixed with RA but if ur skin ain't that sensitive or thins out easily u can alternate G&g with the RA instead.

I would say use RA with HQ Products instead to prevent over drying and over exfoliating

Pls do skinbuild alot cos G&g on its own is very drying(can thin ur skin out easily) plus using with Pure Skin wouldn't dilute its harshness either

I wouldn't advise u to use the Pure Skin but u can use it with Coconut Oil or Shea butter to dilute it[/QUOTE @EmmaGH thanks for your advice, I am skin building four times a week with a mix of Vitamin A butter, shea butter, wheat germ oil and coconut oil. I will use the G&G for now with a base lotion and use the RA after the g&g is finish. I will use the Pure Skin and mix it with shea butter and wheat germ oil to dilute it as much as possible. I think using it three times a week with will last about a month to six weeks.

[QUOTE=BostonSpice;1652331]
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Nah this ain't really a good idea...using G&g mixed with RA but if ur skin ain't that sensitive or thins out easily u can alternate G&g with the RA instead.

I would say use RA with HQ Products instead to prevent over drying and over exfoliating

Pls do skinbuild alot cos G&g on its own is very drying(can thin ur skin out easily) plus using with Pure Skin wouldn't dilute its harshness either

I wouldn't advise u to use the Pure Skin but u can use it with Coconut Oil or Shea butter to dilute it[/QUOTE @EmmaGH thanks for your advice, I am skin building four times a week with a mix of Vitamin A butter, shea butter, wheat germ oil and coconut oil. I will use the G&G for now with a base lotion and use the RA after the g&g is finish. I will use the Pure Skin and mix it with shea butter and wheat germ oil to dilute it as much as possible. I think using it three times a week with will last about a month to six weeks.
    You can also skinbuild 30-1hr after applying ur skin lightener

One thing u have to know is that G&g lotion and G&g Oil mix without a good serum like maxiwhite (Kojic Acid) ,Fair&white Kojic Acid Serum or any good one Is quite slow...

G&g alone or with its oil mix lightens slow, for most people so u need patience but easily thins out the skin when u don't skinbuild properly.
    You can check out the G&g thread to read more

GoodLuck

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=EmmaGH;1652335]
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSpice View Post

You can also skinbuild 30-1hr after applying ur skin lightener

One thing u have to know is that G&g lotion and G&g Oil mix without a good serum like maxiwhite (Kojic Acid) ,Fair&white Kojic Acid Serum or any good one Is quite slow...

G&g alone or with its oil mix lightens slow, for most people so u need patience but easily thins out the skin when u don't skin-build properly.
    You can check out the G&g thread to read more

GoodLuck
    @EmmaGH what lotion or cream you would recommend that does thing the skin or give stretchmarks. I am looking to even out my skin, it definitely not a problem for me if it takes a year or more to get the result i am looking for. I got a lot of scares on my leg growing up and I am trying to fade them so I can comfortable wear shorts in the summer of 2020 without fear. So you can say I will be on a 2 year exfoliating journey and practicing SAP while I am at it. I have the patient and time to make sure I get it right this and not damage my skin any more.

[QUOTE=BostonSpice;1652337]
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    @EmmaGH what lotion or cream you would recommend that does thing the skin or give stretchmarks. I am looking to even out my skin, it definitely not a problem for me if it takes a year or more to get the result i am looking for. I got a lot of scares on my leg growing up and I am trying to fade them so I can comfortable wear shorts in the summer of 2020 without fear. So you can say I will be on a 2 year exfoliating journey and practicing SAP while I am at it. I have the patient and time to make sure I get it right this and not damage my skin any more.
    Then u can go ahead and use it but just be careful and pls u can read more on how to use g&g product well

Well these are the three safe products that have used with zero problem

Fair &White , 2 serums,the tube cream,the gel (used the gel for only my knuckles - works fast)

Lighten Up Products By MichellBrand

But These Have Hydroquinone and shouldn't be used more than 6months...u wean off to prevent being immune

QEI+ (Carrot / Gold(OR) )with 2 serums(u can add more serums to boost and make it work faster) - Natural and Expensive than the ones above and also works steady

Also Supreme White Products (I haven't tried this one yet) - works a bit faster than QEI+ but getting the Original one is really a problem
    It's Expensive, Natural and Works Steady

Lastly don't forget to put on Sunscreen/Sunblock
    take Supplements, make Lactic/Glycolic Acid Lotion to fasten ur exfoliation, get good soaps for an added boost

Sorry for the long lecture lol

GoodLuck

Can i mix G&g with caro light? How does this will work ?

Does anyone used "ASDM Beverly hills professional bleaching lotion" it has 10% alpha arbutin and another lightening ingredients

What cream will lighten just as good as this dodo cream this dodo eh I keep leaving and running back to it like an old prostitute the cream just a necessary evil any ideas guys

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra Yousaf View Post
    Can i mix G&g with caro light? How does this will work ?
    Yes you can, Kojic Acid and Hydroquinone is a nice combo but there's better creams than Carolight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra Yousaf View Post
    Does anyone used "ASDM Beverly hills professional bleaching lotion" it has 10% alpha arbutin and another lightening ingredients
    Alot of members in the past have said their products are very good but pricey.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements