If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3843

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

  1. #38421
    @EmmaGH i can't trash them 😭😢

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #38422
    [QUOTE=EmmaGH;1652303]Nah this ain't really a good idea...using G&g mixed with RA but if ur skin ain't that sensitive or thins out easily u can alternate G&g with the RA instead.

    I would say use RA with HQ Products instead to prevent over drying and over exfoliating

    Pls do skinbuild alot cos G&g on its own is very drying(can thin ur skin out easily) plus using with Pure Skin wouldn't dilute its harshness either

    I wouldn't advise u to use the Pure Skin but u can use it with Coconut Oil or Shea butter to dilute it[/QUOTE @EmmaGH thanks for your advice, I am skin building four times a week with a mix of Vitamin A butter, shea butter, wheat germ oil and coconut oil. I will use the G&G for now with a base lotion and use the RA after the g&g is finish. I will use the Pure Skin and mix it with shea butter and wheat germ oil to dilute it as much as possible. I think using it three times a week with will last about a month to six weeks.

  4. #38423
    [QUOTE=BostonSpice;1652331]
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Nah this ain't really a good idea...using G&g mixed with RA but if ur skin ain't that sensitive or thins out easily u can alternate G&g with the RA instead.

    I would say use RA with HQ Products instead to prevent over drying and over exfoliating

    Pls do skinbuild alot cos G&g on its own is very drying(can thin ur skin out easily) plus using with Pure Skin wouldn't dilute its harshness either

    I wouldn't advise u to use the Pure Skin but u can use it with Coconut Oil or Shea butter to dilute it[/QUOTE @EmmaGH thanks for your advice, I am skin building four times a week with a mix of Vitamin A butter, shea butter, wheat germ oil and coconut oil. I will use the G&G for now with a base lotion and use the RA after the g&g is finish. I will use the Pure Skin and mix it with shea butter and wheat germ oil to dilute it as much as possible. I think using it three times a week with will last about a month to six weeks.
    You can also skinbuild 30-1hr after applying ur skin lightener

    One thing u have to know is that G&g lotion and G&g Oil mix without a good serum like maxiwhite (Kojic Acid) ,Fair&white Kojic Acid Serum or any good one Is quite slow...

    G&g alone or with its oil mix lightens slow, for most people so u need patience but easily thins out the skin when u don't skinbuild properly.
    You can check out the G&g thread to read more

    GoodLuck

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #38424
    [QUOTE=EmmaGH;1652335]
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSpice View Post

    You can also skinbuild 30-1hr after applying ur skin lightener

    One thing u have to know is that G&g lotion and G&g Oil mix without a good serum like maxiwhite (Kojic Acid) ,Fair&white Kojic Acid Serum or any good one Is quite slow...

    G&g alone or with its oil mix lightens slow, for most people so u need patience but easily thins out the skin when u don't skin-build properly.
    You can check out the G&g thread to read more

    GoodLuck
    @EmmaGH what lotion or cream you would recommend that does thing the skin or give stretchmarks. I am looking to even out my skin, it definitely not a problem for me if it takes a year or more to get the result i am looking for. I got a lot of scares on my leg growing up and I am trying to fade them so I can comfortable wear shorts in the summer of 2020 without fear. So you can say I will be on a 2 year exfoliating journey and practicing SAP while I am at it. I have the patient and time to make sure I get it right this and not damage my skin any more.

  7. #38425
    [QUOTE=BostonSpice;1652337]
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    @EmmaGH what lotion or cream you would recommend that does thing the skin or give stretchmarks. I am looking to even out my skin, it definitely not a problem for me if it takes a year or more to get the result i am looking for. I got a lot of scares on my leg growing up and I am trying to fade them so I can comfortable wear shorts in the summer of 2020 without fear. So you can say I will be on a 2 year exfoliating journey and practicing SAP while I am at it. I have the patient and time to make sure I get it right this and not damage my skin any more.
    Then u can go ahead and use it but just be careful and pls u can read more on how to use g&g product well

    Well these are the three safe products that have used with zero problem

    Fair &White , 2 serums,the tube cream,the gel (used the gel for only my knuckles - works fast)

    Lighten Up Products By MichellBrand

    But These Have Hydroquinone and shouldn't be used more than 6months...u wean off to prevent being immune

    QEI+ (Carrot / Gold(OR) )with 2 serums(u can add more serums to boost and make it work faster) - Natural and Expensive than the ones above and also works steady

    Also Supreme White Products (I haven't tried this one yet) - works a bit faster than QEI+ but getting the Original one is really a problem
    It's Expensive, Natural and Works Steady

    Lastly don't forget to put on Sunscreen/Sunblock
    take Supplements, make Lactic/Glycolic Acid Lotion to fasten ur exfoliation, get good soaps for an added boost

    Sorry for the long lecture lol

    GoodLuck

  8. #38426
    Can i mix G&g with caro light? How does this will work ?

  9. #38427
    Does anyone used "ASDM Beverly hills professional bleaching lotion" it has 10% alpha arbutin and another lightening ingredients

  10. #38428
    What cream will lighten just as good as this dodo cream this dodo eh I keep leaving and running back to it like an old prostitute the cream just a necessary evil any ideas guys

  11. #38429
    SCT Elite brown2light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahra Yousaf View Post
    Can i mix G&g with caro light? How does this will work ?
    Yes you can, Kojic Acid and Hydroquinone is a nice combo but there's better creams than Carolight.

  12. #38430
    SCT Elite brown2light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahra Yousaf View Post
    Does anyone used "ASDM Beverly hills professional bleaching lotion" it has 10% alpha arbutin and another lightening ingredients
    Alot of members in the past have said their products are very good but pricey.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •