If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3847

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

[QUOTE=brown2light;1652717]
    Quote Originally Posted by Thia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post

No hydroquinone please😂, I've tried my best to stay clear..lol

Plus I stopped using the cream about 6, 7 months ago.

I've tried magic white lotion, and a bonné miracle spa since then, but my skin is breaking out from using them. That's y I'm really desperate for any good cream you can think of right now. Thank you
    Why don't you try G&G cream/oil mixed with Ikb serum and gel. G&G will exfoliate your skin and ikb will lighten it. A lot of people have good results with the mix. Some add dodo lotion and oil but dodo has bad side effects.

Also get a good sunscreen because both products will make you skin sensitive and only use in the night if it's very hot were you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thia View Post
    Thanks so much..I would get these and see what happens.
    Thanks so much ..I'll get these and see what happens.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Happy new year everyone. I am super excited. Thanks for all the help. My current regimen is
    Face
    Am
    wash with charcoal face scrub +vit c serum

Pm
    Kojic acid soap + sure white gel or retin a gel

Body
    Am
    Wash with mixed soaps
    Pure glycerin
    Qei carrot lotion mix with serum in palm

Pm
    Wash with mixed soap
    Pure glycerin
    Violet glow
    Qei carrot lotion mixed with serum

2wice a week
    Lactic acid lotion at night

I have even skin and I am glowing.

How to make diy 15% and 20% La lotion? Which lotion is best to use in diy La lotion ? What % of should be of Lactic acid and how much ml should be used to make 500ml lotion ? Which ingredients should not be in lotion which will be used for diy La lotion? Want perfect remedy which does not disturb the ph level of lotion and does not make it acidic and salty ...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've been using fashion fair cream for 3 days now and gotten no results. I thought steroids work fast. Am I doing something wrong?

I am tired of g&g lotion, caro white, and skin light. I will def never use dodo again. I have came to a conclusion that I am at a skin lightening plateau. I've been bleaching for 2 years already and haven't made much progress in probably 8 months. Can someone help me build a new regimen please? Is diamond glow still a thing or is it bad?

Does anyone used clovate brightening lotion?

Quote Originally Posted by dziedzom View Post
    Happy new year everyone. I am super excited. Thanks for all the help. My current regimen is
    Face
    Am
    wash with charcoal face scrub +vit c serum

Pm
    Kojic acid soap + sure white gel or retin a gel

Body
    Am
    Wash with mixed soaps
    Pure glycerin
    Qei carrot lotion mix with serum in palm

Pm
    Wash with mixed soap
    Pure glycerin
    Violet glow
    Qei carrot lotion mixed with serum

2wice a week
    Lactic acid lotion at night

I have even skin and I am glowing.
    Glad u are.

Where do u get the sure white gel (wanna rotate with my various MitchellBrand gels) and LA from, RA? The places I used to get these don't stock anymore and buying these online plus shipping will cost arm and leg

Are u still in Ghana? @dziedzom

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra Yousaf View Post
    How to make diy 15% and 20% La lotion? Which lotion is best to use in diy La lotion ? What % of should be of Lactic acid and how much ml should be used to make 500ml lotion ? Which ingredients should not be in lotion which will be used for diy La lotion? Want perfect remedy which does not disturb the ph level of lotion and does not make it acidic and salty ...
    All your answers are in this thread https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...ghlight=lotion

Different supplies sell different %, most suppliers have either find 88% or 90%, either work equally as well.
    Lotion, any lotion works, as long as it doesn't contain "carbomer" so check the ingredients of which ever lotion you choose.
    You can test your pH level with simple strips. I've made my own LA lotion for years and pH has never been an issue for me. Follow proper usage rate for LA and you won't have any issues.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

DOes anyone know what the perecentage of glycolic acid is in the fair and white gold aha lotion

[QUOTE=gymrat;1652919]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahra Yousaf View Post
    All your answers are in this thread https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...ghlight=lotion

Different supplies sell different %, most suppliers have either find 88% or 90%, either work equally as well.
    Lotion, any lotion works, as long as it doesn't contain "carbomer" so check the ingredients of which ever lotion you choose.
    You can test your pH level with simple strips. I've made my own LA lotion for years and pH has never been an issue for me. Follow proper usage rate for LA and you won't have any issues.[/QUOT

Thnks alot dear @gymrat ❤️ there is lot of information

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements