If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3887

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    So glad your doing well......I love running into long time members like yourself, to catch up and see how things have been. Ritzy what % of LA lotion were you using?? Did you try lowering the strength to see if maybe your skin would do better with it? I am glad dry brushing is helping and you are absolutely right, it is a great form of exfoliating, which in turns helps all your products penetrate and work even better, stick with that, especially if your noticing a different

Apply the KA serum first then layer the caro white over it. Use the RA in your PM routine every other night. Just be sure your avoiding the sun as much as possible. And as always, your very welcome, glad I ran into your post here don't be a stranger!!

I was using 15% lactic acid lotion. I think the strength was ok. It didn't sting (well, it did sting when applied to my stomach and chest sometimes, but ironically that 's not where I got the PIH). I got the PIH on my ankles and upper thighs. I think my skin just didn't agree with it. And I didn't enjoy the process either. Seeing more results with dry brushing which is odd, but I guess whatever works.

If I layered the KA serum I would need quite a bit right? (Since I'm going to be using caro white on my entire body). I would probably need like 3 bottles of KA serum each week. Is it not as effective to add it to my caro white?

Also, do you know if paks sell the legit KA Maxi White? I just realized that they have it, but I don't remember if people here have had issues with paks selling fakes or not.

Thank you soo much again @gymrat .

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ebony844 View Post
    Thanks @gymrat what am using is kojic soap, carotene wit hq to cream my body... few days ago i started noticing the flakes and it seems like my skin color got kinda darker too. i usually do la but haven't done it in a while.. first i taught is all dead skin but am confused now.
    To me it looks the skin is darkening because its getting ready to peel. Doesn't mean you will peel in sheets, but you will shed a bit. I would get a wash cloth, get in the shower, once your clean and your skin is damp, lather an oil on your legs etc and use the cloth in circular motions and try to lift that dead skin a bit. After your out of the shower, moisturize again. Do this every day for the next week and see if the color doesn't improve. Stay completely out of the sun @ebony844
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by Ritzy View Post
    I was using 15% lactic acid lotion. I think the strength was ok. It didn't sting (well, it did sting when applied to my stomach and chest sometimes, but ironically that 's not where I got the PIH). I got the PIH on my ankles and upper thighs. I think my skin just didn't agree with it. And I didn't enjoy the process either. Seeing more results with dry brushing which is odd, but I guess whatever works.

If I layered the KA serum I would need quite a bit right? (Since I'm going to be using caro white on my entire body). I would probably need like 3 bottles of KA serum each week. Is it not as effective to add it to my caro white?

Also, do you know if paks sell the legit KA Maxi White? I just realized that they have it, but I don't remember if people here have had issues with paks selling fakes or not.

Thank you soo much again @gymrat.
    Hey, you've gotta do what works for you, and honestly if dry brushing is helping I would definitely stick with it 2-3 bottles of serum should be enough. A little goes a long ways. Applying it on damp skin will help it penetrate easier and last you even longer. I've never had any issues with Paks, I think your safe using them.

And of course, your very welcome!! Keep me updated how things are going for you. Especially with that dry brushing......cuz your tempting me to dig mine out @Ritzy

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by binastie View Post
    @gymrat I take doctors best. Can you give me a recipe for mixing it with cream? Thanks
    You can mix up to 12% in a cream. So I would take 136 ml of cream and mix in 11.83 ml of MSM. That will give you 5 ounces of cream with 8% MSM. @binastie Just be sure your using a basic water based cream, as MSM is water soluble. See how that works for you.

Hi guys, nobody ever seems to answer my questions. If you can please help.

I've been using Carowhite mixed with lemonvate vitamin C serum and some tube cream containing RA/GA and KA (two of those). Also I was taking a combination of 2000mgVit C, MSM and L-glutamine plus grapeseed. Three months. Together with proper exfoliation at least twice weekly. Difference has only been slight.
    Recently I started using LA peel again at 50% I left it on overnight and I only peeled like a quarter of my arms.

Can someone please help me out with what I might be doing wrong? I've tried all sorts of things in the past, Makari, Carotone, LA lotion and peel, Bio Claire.

Also my legs now have those tiny white spots Bio claire gives.

I was NW43 when I started not sure what I am now. Pic shows where the LA peeled and stopped

Does the skin darken when it starts to peel.? How do I lighten knuckles

Quick question . I know perfect white creams , gels and oils are just bad news .. but has anyone used the soap and how safe do you think it is ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky254 View Post
    Hi guys, nobody ever seems to answer my questions. If you can please help.

I've been using Carowhite mixed with lemonvate vitamin C serum and some tube cream containing RA/GA and KA (two of those). Also I was taking a combination of 2000mgVit C, MSM and L-glutamine plus grapeseed. Three months. Together with proper exfoliation at least twice weekly. Difference has only been slight.
    Recently I started using LA peel again at 50% I left it on overnight and I only peeled like a quarter of my arms.

Can someone please help me out with what I might be doing wrong? I've tried all sorts of things in the past, Makari, Carotone, LA lotion and peel, Bio Claire.

Also my legs now have those tiny white spots Bio claire gives.

I was NW43 when I started not sure what I am now. Pic shows where the LA peeled and stopped
    Apply another peel, but its not necessary to leave it on over night. If your skin doesn't show signs of irritation you can do a LA peel once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Does the skin darken when it starts to peel.? How do I lighten knuckles
    Yes, it will darken before it peels. Think of when you get a sunburn and peel, same thing happens when you apply a chemical peel. The skin will change by the day after doing a peel, depending on the strength and the acid used. It will go from red/pink, then the skin gets tight/shiny, then starts to darken and looks dull/dry, then begins to peel.......its a process, but worth it in the end!

@gymrat what do u think of tca lotion instead of la or ga lotion?? would be more effective ?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements