If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3887

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quick question . I know perfect white creams , gels and oils are just bad news .. but has anyone used the soap and how safe do you think it is ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky254 View Post
    Hi guys, nobody ever seems to answer my questions. If you can please help.

I've been using Carowhite mixed with lemonvate vitamin C serum and some tube cream containing RA/GA and KA (two of those). Also I was taking a combination of 2000mgVit C, MSM and L-glutamine plus grapeseed. Three months. Together with proper exfoliation at least twice weekly. Difference has only been slight.
    Recently I started using LA peel again at 50% I left it on overnight and I only peeled like a quarter of my arms.

Can someone please help me out with what I might be doing wrong? I've tried all sorts of things in the past, Makari, Carotone, LA lotion and peel, Bio Claire.

Also my legs now have those tiny white spots Bio claire gives.

I was NW43 when I started not sure what I am now. Pic shows where the LA peeled and stopped
    Apply another peel, but its not necessary to leave it on over night. If your skin doesn't show signs of irritation you can do a LA peel once a week.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Does the skin darken when it starts to peel.? How do I lighten knuckles
    Yes, it will darken before it peels. Think of when you get a sunburn and peel, same thing happens when you apply a chemical peel. The skin will change by the day after doing a peel, depending on the strength and the acid used. It will go from red/pink, then the skin gets tight/shiny, then starts to darken and looks dull/dry, then begins to peel.......its a process, but worth it in the end!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat what do u think of tca lotion instead of la or ga lotion?? would be more effective ?

Lately, I have been making broth to help the skin and collagen production. I need an alternative to broth. I can’t be cooking broth all the time and it’s time consuming.
    Reviews and thoughts on best collagen supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    Lately, I have been making broth to help the skin and collagen production. I need an alternative to broth. I can’t be cooking broth all the time and it’s time consuming.
    Reviews and thoughts on best collagen supplements.
    They make bone broth collagen powder @naymag Vital Proteins makes one, as does Ancient Nutrition. I am sure there are others, those are just 2 I know off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @gymrat what do u think of tca lotion instead of la or ga lotion?? would be more effective ?
    More effective? No, it works completely different then LA/GA. LA/GA you don't need to neutralize, where as TCA you do. Because of that, I personally wouldn't use a TCA lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by colormebright View Post
    Quick question . I know perfect white creams , gels and oils are just bad news .. but has anyone used the soap and how safe do you think it is ?
    @colormebright I have never used it, what are the ingredients do you know?

Anyone used Dermowhite Paris Lotion before?

Been reading about the serum on this platform but not much info on the Lotion

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    They make bone broth collagen powder @naymag Vital Proteins makes one, as does Ancient Nutrition. I am sure there are others, those are just 2 I know off the top of my head.
    @gymrat thanks for your suggestions. I have looked into vital proteins and there’s plenty of good reviews.,

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements