If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3888

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Lately, I have been making broth to help the skin and collagen production. I need an alternative to broth. I can’t be cooking broth all the time and it’s time consuming.
    Reviews and thoughts on best collagen supplements.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    Lately, I have been making broth to help the skin and collagen production. I need an alternative to broth. I can’t be cooking broth all the time and it’s time consuming.
    Reviews and thoughts on best collagen supplements.
    They make bone broth collagen powder @naymag Vital Proteins makes one, as does Ancient Nutrition. I am sure there are others, those are just 2 I know off the top of my head.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @gymrat what do u think of tca lotion instead of la or ga lotion?? would be more effective ?
    More effective? No, it works completely different then LA/GA. LA/GA you don't need to neutralize, where as TCA you do. Because of that, I personally wouldn't use a TCA lotion.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by colormebright View Post
    Quick question . I know perfect white creams , gels and oils are just bad news .. but has anyone used the soap and how safe do you think it is ?
    @colormebright I have never used it, what are the ingredients do you know?

Anyone used Dermowhite Paris Lotion before?

Been reading about the serum on this platform but not much info on the Lotion

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    They make bone broth collagen powder @naymag Vital Proteins makes one, as does Ancient Nutrition. I am sure there are others, those are just 2 I know off the top of my head.
    @gymrat thanks for your suggestions. I have looked into vital proteins and there’s plenty of good reviews.,

Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    @gymrat thanks for your suggestions. I have looked into vital proteins and there’s plenty of good reviews.,
    I've taken the blue label one for over a year now. There is no taste, i add it to my coffee in the AM.

Quote Originally Posted by usigx View Post
    > . In addition to the peel what cream and serum do you recommend for faster more effective lightening? Is serum even necessary (maybe a vit c serum)?

> Do you need to rinse off the ph solution prior to applying the peel or not?

> Any other alternate ready made peels other than MUA fade peel?
    bump, anyone? Looking to get lighter by around 5-7 shades. Currently at NC 41 (I'm a guy, so maybe a powerful cream might be beneficial? Maybe one with HQ 10%?). @gymrat ?
    Last edited by usigx; 04-04-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by usigx View Post
    bump, anyone? Looking to get lighter by around 5-7 shades. Currently at NC 41 (I'm a guy, so maybe a powerful cream might be beneficial? Maybe one with HQ 10%?). @gymrat ?
    No, you don't have to rinse the ph solution prior to applying the peel. And there are lots of ready made peels, what kind are you wanting to do?

Thank you so much. I did another peel. Same strength around 50% I'm still flaking but not peeling. Tomorrow I will try again.

I'll post pictures once fully peeled

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements