If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3889

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

@gymrat .... Still learning how to post. Previous reply was to you

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Anyone have any experience with the other Piment Doux products like the 24 hours Lotion, 7 7 days Lightening Body Milk, 5 days Super Lightening Body Milk, Whitening Facial Cream, Soap?

What about Peau Jaune? It looks just like a Piment Doux copy, but does it work the same?

Whats good to use on dark eyelids , I’ve got raccoon eyes

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky254 View Post
    Thank you so much. I did another peel. Same strength around 50% I'm still flaking but not peeling. Tomorrow I will try again.

I'll post pictures once fully peeled
    Ok, sounds good. Just be sure your skin is fully recovered, back to its normal state, before doing another peel each week.

Honestly, peels work better, and you get the results your wanting when applied in a series. It always takes several go arounds regardless, its never a one and done kind of thing with peels. @Blinky254 keep at it, you will get there
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Whats good to use on dark eyelids , I’ve got raccoon eyes
    Ugh, you gotta be careful with eyelids. The skin there is so sensitive and so much thinner then the rest of the skin on our face. I wouldn't apply any kind of acid. Just try exfoliating gently but very very gently, follow up by moisturizing good. @shawtykid20
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    No, you don't have to rinse the ph solution prior to applying the peel. And there are lots of ready made peels, what kind are you wanting to do?
    @gymrat
    > I have dry skin. Would like a ready made peel which would give strong lightening results. Not sure what the different kind of peels are and how they differ. But in addition, what creams (HQ 7-10%?) / serums would you recommend for the regime and how frequently would it need to be applied? Would vit C serum be useful in helping for quicker lightening?

> What's difference between yellow and orange peel?
    Last edited by usigx; 04-06-2019 at 05:16 AM.

Can i apply a skin lightener on top of shea butter?Like first applying shea butter after it is well absorbed then i layer the lightener on top.
    I will win not immediately but definitely! Love and Marriage is like dancing in front of a snake and asking it to bite you!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Ugh, you gotta be careful with eyelids. The skin there is so sensitive and so much thinner then the rest of the skin on our face. I wouldn't apply any kind of acid. Just try exfoliating gently but very very gently, follow up by moisturizing good. @shawtykid20
    I’ve started apply equal amount of caro white lotion and jojoba oil mixed

Quote Originally Posted by fluorescence View Post
    Can i apply a skin lightener on top of shea butter?Like first applying shea butter after it is well absorbed then i layer the lightener on top.
    Apply the lightener first then the shea butter once the cream has absorbed.

Please I need to ask who has used
    Neoprosone brightening cream by Mitchell brand and
    Neoprosone vit c does it work because I can’t get ikb gel in Senegal
    I’m looking for a good tube cream,gel and serum to mix with my lotion please help thanks

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements