If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3890

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Janet12_ View Post
    Please I need to ask who has used
    Neoprosone brightening cream by Mitchell brand and
    Neoprosone vit c does it work because I can’t get ikb gel in Senegal
    I’m looking for a good tube cream,gel and serum to mix with my lotion please help thanks
    I’m using Neoprosone vit c version for my face in the am, and it works really well. It gives you a nice pale yellow glow. However use it in conjunction with another tube cream in the pm for max results.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Janet12_ View Post
    Please I need to ask who has used
    Neoprosone brightening cream by Mitchell brand and
    Neoprosone vit c does it work because I can’t get ikb gel in Senegal
    I’m looking for a good tube cream,gel and serum to mix with my lotion please help thanks
    Mixing dilutes the effectiveness of the product.....makes it less potent
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by usigx View Post
    @gymrat
    > I have dry skin. Would like a ready made peel which would give strong lightening results. Not sure what the different kind of peels are and how they differ. But in addition, what creams (HQ 7-10%?) / serums would you recommend for the regime and how frequently would it need to be applied? Would vit C serum be useful in helping for quicker lightening?

> What's difference between yellow and orange peel?
    Yes, use Vit C serum in your AM routine, its very beneficial.

As for peels what are you wanting the peel to do for you??

YPO and GPO we have a very detailed thread you need to read through if your either of those are what you are looking to use.
    https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...-for-Beginners

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Does the skin darken when it starts to peel.? How do I lighten knuckles
    Yes, it will darken before it peels. Think of when you get a sunburn and peel, same thing happens when you apply a chemical peel. The skin will change by the day after doing a peel, depending on the strength and the acid used. It will go from

red/pink, then the skin gets tight/shiny, then starts to darken and looks dull/dry, then begins to peel.......its a process, but worth it in the end!
    Oh u see thank you so much for replying. Ever since I started using alpha skincare with 12% glycolic acid, my hands got darker and really dry. No matter what moisturiser I use, they stay dry. And if I soak my hands for longer than 20 mins they become very wrinkly. And yeah other parts of my fingers a kind of shiny. Is that a good sign? They haven't peeled yet BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Teju View Post
    Do you really think I am??? I just hate been slammed when m tryna help someone that’s all...
    To be honest you did come of a tad bit rude in your previous reply .

Quote Originally Posted by fluorescence View Post
    Can i apply a skin lightener on top of shea butter?Like first applying shea butter after it is well absorbed then i layer the lightener on top.
    Hello love I will recommend you to apply your lighters first , once your cream has been absorbed into your skin than apply your shea butter. And I would recommend you to apply your lightners when your skin is still damp better absorption.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Oh u see thank you so much for replying. Ever since I started using alpha skincare with 12% glycolic acid, my hands got darker and really dry. No matter what moisturiser I use, they stay dry. And if I soak my hands for longer than 20 mins they become very wrinkly. And yeah other parts of my fingers a kind of shiny. Is that a good sign? They haven't peeled yet BTW.
    @Thisistemporary how often are you applying? And yes they typically will darken, get dry before peeling. Try to not keep them in water and if you do, then add a drop or 2 of oil and while your hands are still damp and try removing some of that dead/dry skin. See if you can't get some of it to lift. Just be careful because the skin underneath will be fresh/new and probably sensitive, so go easy.

@gymrat I've noticed I keep having rashes each time I sweat or expose my skin to a hot environment. What is the cause? Is my skin very sensitive cause of kojic San. I use it everyday.

16F56650-D470-4634-88CB-A352D9703B4E.jpg @Lightpapi Hi, is this d lemonvate cream (d content nd packet) u meant?
    Last edited by chiny; 04-10-2019 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brown991 View Post
    @gymrat I've noticed I keep having rashes each time I sweat or expose my skin to a hot environment. What is the cause? Is my skin very sensitive cause of kojic San. I use it everyday.
    @brown991 I was just thinking about you last night!! I was going through an old thread, I need to remember which one it was, forget at the moment, but several of us old timers were going back and fourth, good times when you say your getting a rash from sweat/heat my first thought is over exfoliating. Not so much KA. What else are you using?? LA or GA?? And is the rash in certain areas or all over?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements