If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3891

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Oh u see thank you so much for replying. Ever since I started using alpha skincare with 12% glycolic acid, my hands got darker and really dry. No matter what moisturiser I use, they stay dry. And if I soak my hands for longer than 20 mins they become very wrinkly. And yeah other parts of my fingers a kind of shiny. Is that a good sign? They haven't peeled yet BTW.
    @Thisistemporary how often are you applying? And yes they typically will darken, get dry before peeling. Try to not keep them in water and if you do, then add a drop or 2 of oil and while your hands are still damp and try removing some of that dead/dry skin. See if you can't get some of it to lift. Just be careful because the skin underneath will be fresh/new and probably sensitive, so go easy.

Thank you again for replying.
    I use the Alpha lotion daily. Have been using it for about 3 weeks now. I only experience darkening on my hands and feets. I managed to get off some dead skin on my knuckles and on my feets and the skin beneath is really light. I just don't know if I should continue with Alpha or cooperate with Qei+ Carrot as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I am using dodo and gng mix with lemonvate.

Everything was going fine and the past two weeks I have darken like a 2 shades and look dull.

I try using Dead seas salt soap to take the dead skin off but still I look darker and really dull.

Thanks for always looking out for me @gymrat . always on my neck. I use lactic acid lotion after bathing with kojic San. I eyeballed the measurement. I added 30ml of LA to 200ml of lotion. Then I use a kojic scissoring alone for lightening.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Am sorry @gymrat typo. I meant kojic acid serum.

Quote Originally Posted by brown991 View Post
    Thanks for always looking out for me @gymrat. always on my neck. I use lactic acid lotion after bathing with kojic San. I eyeballed the measurement. I added 30ml of LA to 200ml of lotion. Then I use a kojic scissoring alone for lightening.
    Its gotta be the LA, and the neck, ouch, its a super sensitive area @brown991 what you made is roughly 12% total strength, dilute it down, a bit, and stop using it on your neck til its completely healed. The heat will irritate it too. You have any type of zinc ointment even diaper rash cream will work, apply it to your neck.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Hello. How do you prevent a lotion from causing stretch marks and white spots?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Apply vitamin e oil straight after bath or shower

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Palmers coconut oil is bae for white spot.

i mix it in all my skin building lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Apply vitamin e oil straight after bath or shower
    Ok thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Palmers coconut oil is bae for white spot.

i mix it in all my skin building lotion.
    Oh ok. I used a very nice lotion once and it gave me really good results but gave me white spots. I'm thinking of going back to it

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements